Mass Shootings in the US

Who has said the presence of an armed person would prevent 100% of active shooter incidents?
Large numbers of the 'good guys with guns' advocate who nod sagely each time this happens and opine, "Wouldn't have happened if we'd've armed the teachers."

Shes going to disappoint a lot lot of snowflakes.
She's pro second amnendment and is campaigning on 21 to buy any gun and improved background checks, NCIS to have mental health flags
She's no gun banner.
How so?, she made her position perfectly clear in the video that was shown on most major news channels and heavily reported in the press. The kids in the clips and reports that I've seen are asking for a right to a safe learning environment via limitation not prohibition.

She's pro second amnendment and is campaigning on 21 to buy any gun and improved background checks, NCIS to have mental health flags
She's no gun banner.
All of which will be irrelevant unless the gun show loophole is closed. As many of our ballistic aficionados have said, criminals don't obey the law.

Large numbers of the 'good guys with guns' advocate who nod sagely each time this happens and opine, "Wouldn't have happened if we'd've armed the teachers."
Interesting. I have seen quite a bit of coverage and I haven't seen anyone saying that it will deter 100% of attacks. Do you have any examples?

All of which will be irrelevant unless the gun show loophole is closed. As many of our ballistic aficionados have said, criminals don't obey the law.
Name a mass shooting that exploited the loophole. One.

Depends if he was trained to deal with it, if he was not trained in mass shooting attacks, he could have possibly been shot ina blue on blue etc.

It’s funny how almost everyone would rush in with a 9mm, soft body armour and zero likelihood of backup once the building was entered.
If only he was a member of ARRSE, he would have been a double hard, target hitting, mean mother ******, ninja hero who would have popped a cap in the bad guys ass.

Name a mass shooting that exploited the loophole. One.
The Loophole has been shown for what it is, a newsbite, Obama tried to blame the state next to his for guns crossing state lines yet when a Vlogger or whatever you call them used a hidden camera he was chased from every stall, Obamas State had some of the toughest gun laws yet had some of the highest incidents involving shootings had to blame someone, Check out Louder with Crowder on Youtube for some of the myths involved, and If These Tweets Are True, Broward FL Law Enforcement Has A LOT To Answer For!! and the sherriffs dept fairly liked photo ops with Democrats makes you think that there is something underhand going on, reported to feds twice, local law 39 times and still they do nothing and if you read previous link, it has a deal between the schools and local law to do with lower arrests and funding,
28377851_1674194162646474_50891594210681094_n.jpg

The Loophole has been shown for what it is, a newsbite
It's a newsbite that allows people to circumvent gun legislation. Convicted felons, wife batterers and underage children who would otherwise be banned from buying firearms are free to do so at gun shows.

The man in the video you posted is Steven Crowder. He describes himself as a pro-gun conservative commentator. Nothing wrong with that but I rather think asking him for an objective view on gun control would be like asking Gary Glitter for an objective view on what the age of consent should be.

I previously posted a video showing a 13 year old boy illegally buying a rifle at a gun show. Unlike the video you posted, the camera was hidden so the vendor didn't know he would be on YouTube.

I also posted a video showing a group of journalists visiting 5 gun shows in two states during a weekend. They were refused service on a number of occasions because they wouldn't produce driving licences. Nonetheless, in two days, they bought three pistols and a semi-automatic rifle. All for cash and without even disclosing their names.

As SocalSapper's last post implied, spree killers don't buy their guns at gun shows. That's because they don't have to. They can buy guns legally in gun shops. If that source is closed, people intent on mass murder will have no problem touring gun shows to buy anything they want.

Closing the gun show/private sale loophole is a prerequisite if any further legislative changes are to be effective. I suspect that's why the gun lobby are so keen for people to believe that it doesn't exist.

She's no gun banner.
Couple of things going for her. 1: She's a student and rightfully so has to worry about her security. Any high school students on this site? 2: She and many others are going to be voters some day soon and they will have long memories. 3: NRA is getting put on notice that big business will no longer support them because of people like her. You can say the heat will die down on the NRA, but when? So time will tell.

If only he was a member of ARRSE, he would have been a double hard, target hitting, mean mother ******, ninja hero who would have popped a cap in the bad guys ass.
All while whistling the theme tune to the professionals.

Last edited:
Meh, you don’t even have to go to a gun show if you buy an 80% AR15 lower and finish it yourself. The jig costs about 200 bucks. About 4 hours of drilling and milling and done. The rest of the parts are unregulated and easily purchased over the Internet. A few twists , a few taps and there’s your legally made home build AR15.

Last edited:
Meh, you don’t even have to go to a gun show if you buy an 80% AR15 lower and finish it yourself. The jig costs about 200 bucks. About 4 hours of drilling and milling and done. The rest of the parts are unregulated and easily purchased over the Internet. A few twists , a few taps and there’s your legally made home build AR15.
Or illegally made if you are on the naughty list...

I have seen quite a bit of coverage and I haven't seen anyone saying that it will deter 100% of attacks. Do you have any examples
I haven't seen anyone state that avocados prevent gun crime. Do you have any examples? Oh, wait. You never claimed that, did you?

If, after a gun crime, you'd have said, "Wouldn't have happened if they'd had an avocado", I might have had a point.

Couple of things going for her. 1: She's a student and rightfully so has to worry about her security. Any high school students on this site? 2: She and many others are going to be voters some day soon and they will have long memories. 3: NRA is getting put on notice that big business will no longer support them because of people like her. You can say the heat will die down on the NRA, but when? So time will tell.
She has not called for a ban on AR-15's.

After all the heat has died down, both sides will meet in the middle and declare victory. Purchase Age raised to 21, NCIS mental health flags, bump stocks made NFA items. NRA and 99% of shooters can live with that.

I haven't seen anyone state that avocados prevent gun crime. Do you have any examples? Oh, wait. You never claimed that, did you?

If, after a gun crime, you'd have said, "Wouldn't have happened if they'd had an avocado", I might have had a point.
That's pretty much what I thought.