Mass Shootings in the US

Gun control?

Ireland has the toughest firearms legislation in the EU, and some of the most restrictive in the world, even air pistols are tightly regulated.

Yet, you are 5x more likely to be killed with a firearm than in the UK.

Although this is pretty funny, it makes good points. I can predict two people who'll disagree...

You might have seen this clip as well, but incase you haven't:

The same guy rides with Birmingham cops (UK) and makes a few comparisons..

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating. You lying old prick.

Have you run out of brasso again?
No but I'm a gun owner and unless you live in the States, the ammo amounts you're quoting is bollocks. You lying old prick.
Sorry mate in the US it's cheaper if you buy in quantity, 5.45x39 comes in 1080 to a can, 2 cans to the crate. 7.62x39 is usually 1000 round pack, 50 boxes of 20. Handgun ammo I used to buy in 500 or 1000 round lots, 10 or 20 boxes of 50. I could easily go through 1000 rounds in a day at the range. .22 comes in 500 round bricks or 2500 round buckets.
Do you buy your spirits in shorts or do you save money by buying a bottle at the supermarket?

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Gun control?

Ireland has the toughest firearms legislation in the EU, and some of the most restrictive in the world, even air pistols are tightly regulated.

Yet, you are 5x more likely to be killed with a firearm than in the UK.
Still chucking out irrelevant statements and not acknowledging criticism I see.

Is there any chance you want to admit that your use of the ONS data was dishonest and suggested the murder rate with pistols was much higher than what the report actually said?