Mass rapes in Vietnam. My Lai village.

Discussion in 'Military History and Militaria' started by KGB_resident, Jun 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/mylai/64344.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/65065.stm

2. Breaking News!! just out!! :lol:

3. Blimey

was Deep Throat involved in that one as well :lol:

:roll:

4. Dear Filbert Fox!

Here, in thread 'Who won WW2' I have endless discussions about alleged 'mass rapes' of German women by Soviet soldiers. So my first post is an example of what I expect as a proof of the allegations.

It is not current events, it is historical part of the forum. Maybe we would hear our American friends who tried to liberate Vietnam. What are their experience?

It would be very interesting to discuss causes. It seems to me that there exists a big difference between namely American and other western armies (British for example).

The theme I think is important enough.

5. Get off your soapbox Stalin you are boring us :roll:

6. Probably the theme is not interesting enough for you. Well, let's disuss this article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4392147.stm

Your comments would be much appreciated.

7. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

KGB_R - of course, the Russians are in a position to judge on this, given the mass rapes inflicted by the Red army in Germany in 1945.

We aren't talking hundreds here, but tens of thousands.

Probably only beaten for sheer brutality by the Japanese in China.

8. KJB fella again with his Anti-UK/US sh*t!
    Ohh tell you what I'd rape his lil bum!

9. KGB....Yawn.

10. Ah....KGB you crack me up! ARRSE's own little Borat :D

Attached Files:

11. KGB, we get it. Stop.

We Brits enslaved most most of the world in order to turn over a profit for ourselves and invented concentration camps. The Germans perfected concentration camps and to say they persecuted the Jews is an understatement. The Spanish killed hundreds of thousands of indigenous Americans and took their gold. The Japanese tortured POWs and let them starve to death and the Chinese have done more than a few nasty things over the years. The Americans killed, raped and tortured loads of innocent people in Vietnam and let's not forget kicking the Indians off their ancestral lands. This is only the tip of the iceberg and guess what? It's not news.

To say that Soviet crimes do not compare to others is a sign of indoctrination. I am not going to waste my time looking for proof that Russian soldiers were involved in the mass rape of German and Eastern European women during WWII. You can do that yourself because it won't take you long. In its heyday, the Soviet Union was worse than Nazi Germany.

Go and peddle your anti-western sentiments elsewhere.

12. Seconded. Whilst I am enjoying taking this apologist for Communism apart, it is getting a little tiresome and akin to hitting one's head off the wall.

13. A bus stops and two Afr... Russian men get on. They seat themselves and engage in animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores their conversation at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following: "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Den I come one lasta time." "You foul-mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!" "Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talking abouta sexa? Imma justa tellun my frienda how to spella "Mississippi"!

This anecdote is the key to understand real meaning of this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.