• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Mass media wars with 'foreign agents'

Washington forced RT to register as a foregn agent. Was it a right decision?

• It is not sufficient. RT must be closed and removed from US mass media space completely

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Absolutely right decision and Moscow's counter measures are not justified

• Right decision and Russian move was something expected.

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Both sides are not right

• Washington is not right and Moscow's replay is logical

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The best solution is to stop this 'foreign agents' games in the name of freedom of speech

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
My dear ignorant friend, of course, you are too stupid to learn anything about origins of the theatre and scenic art (or anything else). But if you wish to educate yourself - you can start with my hints and help. I dont want to 'spit into your mouth with jewed carrot' but if you'll make your own research and will find another theory of ethymology of the word 'whore' - I'll be happy to read it. Actually I'll be rather happy with any shadow of your independent thinking.
Feel free.

And stop trying to morph the original point into something that obfuscates the fact you were wrong.

The question wasn't over the etymology of 'whore' but rather than you believed all actresses are whores and conflated the two terms linguistically.

'Actress' means 'whore'.
No it doesn’t.

It’s derived from ‘actor’ so as to feminize it.

From ‘agere’ In Latin which means to do or act (act as it take an action).

A quick google would show you the etymology going back even further from the Latin.

Show me where, in any language, the word 'whore' is etymologically derived from the word 'Actress'.

Even your spoken-Sanskrit nonsense doesn't show a derivation of whore coming from actress.

Also, the fact you cant seem to make a post without filling it full of ad homs and slurs, is a great indicator that you lost the argument.

Apologies to everyone else, I'm done derailing the thread now.

Money talks, BS walks. Google refuse to special 'rank' RT and Sputnik.

We are glad yo read it, and to start service of control their words.
But Google haven't said anything of the sort. You are making stuff up again.(Look up the etymology of "fantasist").

They have simply said that they don't change their algorithm to downgrade Russian propaganda as the shit it is.

If Sputnik and RT don't score highly it is not because Google are blocking it, but because it is shit.

YarS

On ROPS
On ROPs
They have simply said that they don't change their algorithm to downgrade Russian propaganda as the shit it is.

If Sputnik and RT don't score highly it is not because Google are blocking it, but because it is shit.
Now we'll control their results. If they will start to downgrade (or if we'll see other evidences of stupid Russophobic games) - we know, who will lost money (21 gigabucks/year).

Flight

LE
Book Reviewer
Might not be a popular opinion but I quite like RT.

Couldn't give a damn whether they criticise Putin or not as I have limited interest in internal Russian politics. On international stuff they're pretty good and often better than most.

Seems freedom of speech only operates in full when your own agitprop is more successful than the oppositions.

Now we'll control their results. If they will start to downgrade (or if we'll see other evidences of stupid Russophobic games) - we know, who will lost money (21 gigabucks/year).
Control? When the ratings of Russian propaganda sites slip, due to the rubbish content, and endless fascist agitprop, how is that Google's fault?
It's weird in your head.