Mass Effect

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Terminator1421, Jul 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone here played Mass Effect before? What have you thought of it so far?

I've played both parts and am looking forward to the 3rd and final instalment.

For those of you who do not know what mass effect is...Click Here

Mass Effect 3 is set for release on the 6th March 2012 so can't wait Mass Effect 3 Trailer
  2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Played the first and was very impressed, but never got round to playing the second. Thing is, when #3 comes out you never quite know if the predecessors will go on offer to stimulate sales, or have their prices bumped up due to popularity.
  3. The Mass Effect games are great, played them both more than once, thought the second one was better than the first as the gameplay mechanics were a bit more refined, seemed to come at the expense of some of the RPG elements though.

Always good to play through once as the hero of the hour then play through again as a total basteward who crushes the aliens underneath his mighty boot.

Hoping the third one stays true to form and they don't dum it down any more than they already did, though Sharpes in it so it's bound to be good.
  4. Ive just started a new game on Mass Effect, Im no good at being a baddy though ha
  5. It's easy, just ask yourself "What would Hitler do?", then do that.
  6. Good idea. I'll try that. So far I've punched and killed everyone I can...I think I'm doing well.

Do your eyes go red when you become so evil like they do in Mass Effect 2?