Mass arrests of Illegal Immigrants

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, Feb 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Mass arrests announced.

Finally someone doing something about illegal immigrants.

See Here

2. 47 is my favourite number, not enough to please me im afraid.

When someone trespasses illegally onto British territory, they should be shot on sight, dockyard/Eurotunnel guards should be armed.

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

I'm perhaps not quite that radical but I certainly agree that we should be controlling our borders a little better. :thumright:

4. When they are arrested they take your taxes, when they are deported they take your taxes, anyone trespassing illegally does not deserve to waste our taxes. They only enter the UK at our cost, most because they are criminals and we should protect our island from them.

5. I agree, though they should be given the opportunity to about turn first (via the english Channel).

6. There is no way that anyone will ever connvince me that Labour has any plans to stop immigration into UK.
    Oh they will say they care and are doing something, but IMHO Labour is just out to change the make up of the UK population.
    The old one was basically conservative by nature thats small 'c' so might as well try for a new power base.
    john

7. Speaking as an immigrant, of course

8. I'd be amazed if all the illegals are not released on bail and disappear. Every left wing brief in the UK will be winging their way to L'pool as we speak to facilitate their freedom.

9. The number of illegal immigrants living here is estimated to be between 310,000 - 570,000.

If the 47 who have been arrested are deported that means the figures can be reduced to only 309,953 - 569,953 illegal immigrants living here.

Well done to all involved.

10. Even if only 1 is caught is sent back to there **** up of a country then its 1 less here. Although it is about time...

11. slight rant here, but every leftie bugger in the country seems to believe that illiegal immigrants having inalienable "rights" to everything from sky to free healthcare, and that we should all pay for it. There must be a basic human right allowing us not to be shafted senseless for every penny by lazy useless foriegners

12. A right to kill illegal immigrants indiscriminately, they steal our taxes so that they can 'have a better life' and makeing ours worse. We should throw them into the Kruger National Park.

If they want to imigrate someware, stay in France. You would expect the water barrier to give us some kind of protection.

13. WHAT? Do you need speacial help?

14. Yeah okay, it might be me needs the remedial reading but point stands.

15. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Quite right! I'll remind my uncle John who went to Australia and my uncle Ivan who went to Canada for a better life.

Quite how do immigrants 'make your life worse'? Do tell.