Masonic and Qman - Ready? Box!

Ventress

LE
Baddass said:
I still say that she's had a better career than some blokes.....eh Q MAn, sorry....I meant Staff.
And unlike you Ma, she is in the Services! Sad sorry little man- if you are in-fact a man! I am glad you are following all my posts with such enthusiasm, it's like being stalked- bit like your hobby is now your job! Yawn. Do you like the cartoon I based it on reading all your drivel. I've noticed you never post a topic, just tag onto others and post $hite!

Ventress

LE
I'll end your little ego trip now, Ma. I don't box out of my weight or I.Q. and have better things to do all day than read what profanities you can dream up in a morning!

Keep your head up Red!

QMan9193 said:
I'll end your little ego trip now, Ma. I don't box out of my weight or I.Q. and have better things to do all day than read what profanities you can dream up in a morning!

Keep your head up Red!
But you will be reading this though......Staff.

A_team_lewis said:
I think Baddass needs to get something out of his system. What went wrong in your childhood? was it Uncle Steve?
Nothing went wrong in my childhood.......but I bet you've been responsible for wrecking a few. Nonce.

(Why did you pretend to be a female by the way? You don't want to answer that question do you?)

Latest Threads