Masculinity is harmful - it's official

desert_rat

Old-Salt
The American Psychological Association has produced guidelines for psychologists dealing with boys and men. A New York Times article analysing the new guidelines: Traditional Masculinity Can Hurt Boys, Say New A.P.A. Guidelines

Here is the guidelines and page 8 final paragraph is relevant to the military: https://www.apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf

All I can say here is an example of how to destroy the credibility of an entire profession with the stroke of the pen.
tenor-1.gif

The American Psychological Association has produced guidelines for psychologists dealing with boys and men. A New York Times article analysing the new guidelines: Traditional Masculinity Can Hurt Boys, Say New A.P.A. Guidelines

Here is the guidelines and page 8 final paragraph is relevant to the military: https://www.apa.org/about/policy/boys-men-practice-guidelines.pdf

All I can say here is an example of how to destroy the credibility of an entire profession with the stroke of the pen.
Are you a priest?

I know you're a looney.

Does that mean booties are on trend with their little black dresses

That article has all the credibility of a cross dressing, gender confused, incompetent Russian troll.

Interesting cover shot for an American organisation.

Oxygen_Thief

On ROPS
On ROPs

Seems fairly sensible from a clinical psychology point of view. Not sure what,exactly, is upsetting you.

Did you read your own link?

Extremes of traditional masculinity perhaps. Wife beating, heavy drinking, absenteeism ie the broken stuff. There is a lot of valuable example traditional masculinity now lost: mentoring, supporting a family, reliability, self discipline, social integrity............

I'd give you a Funny but the buttons have disappeared!
I thank you,

I've only just checked that we are in the NAAFI too, thank goodness this drivel wasn't started somewhere sensible.

That article has all the credibility of a cross dressing, gender confused, incompetent Russian troll.
There's another kind of Russian troll???

There's another kind of Russian troll???
I seem to remember there is also one who likes posting pictures of underage girls modelling in uniform who wants you to believe they are grown up.

philc

LE
I identify as Cisgender

I saw was scrolling down, saw this and immediately stopped. My interest suddenly ceased

1547212405700.png

Is nobody going to self identify as an SA 80?

I identify as a helicopter - but *blushing* not an Apache.

Latest Threads