Masareene murdere not got long to live..

Oh dear...hopefully he'll pop off quite soon....

One of the men accused of murdering two soldiers at Massereene barracks in March 2009 has been in the witness box.

Brian Shivers told Belfast Crown Court that just months before the attack he had been told he only had a few years left to live.

He is charged along with Colin Duffy of killing Sappers Patrick Azimkar and Mark Quinsey at the barracks in Antrim in March 2009.
BBC News - Massereene accused Brian Shivers says he has only years to live

Well put him in Massereene Bks and his life expectancy will be considerably less. Hope it is painful, and a very long drawn out death.

Would that be the same imminent death from terminal illness that Mr al-Megrahi has?

I'm sorry, for a second there I thought I read that he has yet to answer the case and is therefore unproven as guilty? Don't let that get in the way of your teeth gnashing..
He's a paddy and he's a left footer, what more proof do you need?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
That's the third he's walked on. Well I suppose that's it. Perceived opinion obviously being wrong Mr Duffy is an innocent man and an upstanding member of the community. No doubt the claim for damages is already being prepared.

Seems that he has been on trial for three previous murders and walked every time.

Must find out who his brief is.
UMMMMMMM.........TOUT. Hopefully he walks up a country lane, only to be found with a bullet in his head....

Would be karma, he's prone to shooting people in the back of the head himself.

Without doubt one of the biggest ****-ups by the security forces in NI in a long time. Helvetic was only bedding in but to leave a man of Duffy's calibre able to roam freely without surveilance or some sort of trigger/trace on him (esp at the time leading up to the murders) was an absolute disaster!

Well the lessons have been learned and implimented, in a typically NI fashion (after the fact!) - god love the families involved.

Standy by for the claim against the state....

Without doubt one of the biggest ****-ups by the security forces in NI in a long time. Helvetic was only bedding in but to leave a man of Duffy's calibre able to roam freely without surveilance or some sort of trigger/trace on him (esp at the time leading up to the murders) was an absolute disaster!

Well the lessons have been learned and implimented, in a typically NI fashion (after the fact!) - god love the families involved.

Standy by for the claim against the state....
If there's enough evidence to bring this case to trial then he should kiss goodbye to compo. That's for when people are fitted up not just for when they're found not guilty.