Mary Nightingale - Unsung MILF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by biscuits, Jan 18, 2007.

?
  1. Mary Mary

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. or Fish Face

2.4%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Watching some po faced shite on ITV at the mo. Was bottlefeeding the latest fruit of my loins when it started, so I couldn't reach the flicker, and am I glad I didn't. Mary Nightingale, if you're ever up for 30 seconds of boredom and pain, pm me, and I'll be on a plane! :threaten: :donut: :hump:

Can't believe that she doesn't get the perving that Natasha "Fish DNA" Kaplinski gets, or perhaps I've just got strange tastes.

2. Arse
    Gob
    Arse
    Gob

Anything left - get some in her eye.

3. Yeah, sounds about right. With a liberal amount of choking and kidney punching thrown in for good measure.

4. Milfy newsreaders fizz my j1zz! Marys right up there with Fiona Bruce and Kirsty Young. Fukc it, I'm feeling expansive, lob Alice Beer into the mix too.

5. The one who used to do the business bit on BBC breakfast news. She looked fleshy, ripe and strangely stern, and I once got a belt off the telly when I unloaded my seed over the screen while she was in mid dit about pork belly futures or suchlike.

6. Can a MILF be yonger than me? Kaplinsky was born in 1972, FFS, I think she looks older than me (1968) but then I have youthfull good looks ;-)

Kate Garraway from GMTV - mmmmm

7. She's the one that flashed her keks when Michael Barrymore tipped her up a few years ago.

I have to say though, I don't think much of ITV's answer to Crimewatch. Their big story - two puppies were stolen in London. :omg:

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Oh fucking god yes!!!

I would leopard crawl through 100m of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her shit.

And if Kate Garraway and Sofie Raworth want in on it - well fair enough, they're only human!

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Kaplinski is a waste of space, give me Mary any day over her .

However I have 2 better babes for recommendation:

Sophie Raworth and
    Penny Smith

mmmmmmmmm

edited to add - Sorry Fugly, didn't notice that at first,
    glad to see another fan:)

10. of course I would...although i don't think she'd be smiling after i'd finished

[​IMG]

11. Mmm I would!
    [​IMG]

12. She looks like a freshly scrubbed pig....mmmmmm, pork...

13. WTF is that? :threaten:

Good to see I'm not a visually impaired pervert though, Mary's doing well. She looks like she could cook you a nice shepherds pie, then scream like a pig as you ass beast her all over the front room. Mmmmm!