Mary Nightingale - Unsung MILF

Mary Nightingale or Natasha Kaplinski

• Mary Mary

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Watching some po faced shite on ITV at the mo. Was bottlefeeding the latest fruit of my loins when it started, so I couldn't reach the flicker, and am I glad I didn't. Mary Nightingale, if you're ever up for 30 seconds of boredom and pain, pm me, and I'll be on a plane! :threaten: :donut: :hump:

Can't believe that she doesn't get the perving that Natasha "Fish DNA" Kaplinski gets, or perhaps I've just got strange tastes.

Arse
Gob
Arse
Gob

Anything left - get some in her eye.

Yankee_Charlie said:
Arse
Gob
Arse
Gob

Anything left - get some in her eye.
Yeah, sounds about right. With a liberal amount of choking and kidney punching thrown in for good measure.

Milfy newsreaders fizz my j1zz! Marys right up there with Fiona Bruce and Kirsty Young. Fukc it, I'm feeling expansive, lob Alice Beer into the mix too.

The one who used to do the business bit on BBC breakfast news. She looked fleshy, ripe and strangely stern, and I once got a belt off the telly when I unloaded my seed over the screen while she was in mid dit about pork belly futures or suchlike.

Can a MILF be yonger than me? Kaplinsky was born in 1972, FFS, I think she looks older than me (1968) but then I have youthfull good looks ;-)

Kate Garraway from GMTV - mmmmm

She's the one that flashed her keks when Michael Barrymore tipped her up a few years ago.

I have to say though, I don't think much of ITV's answer to Crimewatch. Their big story - two puppies were stolen in London. :omg:

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Oh fucking god yes!!!

I would leopard crawl through 100m of broken glass just to stick matchsticks in her shit.

And if Kate Garraway and Sofie Raworth want in on it - well fair enough, they're only human!

Kaplinski is a waste of space, give me Mary any day over her .

However I have 2 better babes for recommendation:

Sophie Raworth and
Penny Smith

mmmmmmmmm

edited to add - Sorry Fugly, didn't notice that at first,
glad to see another fan:)

of course I would...although i don't think she'd be smiling after i'd finished

Mmm I would!

She looks like a freshly scrubbed pig....mmmmmm, pork...

Redshaggydog said:
Mmm I would!
WTF is that? :threaten:

Good to see I'm not a visually impaired pervert though, Mary's doing well. She looks like she could cook you a nice shepherds pie, then scream like a pig as you ass beast her all over the front room. Mmmmm!

Completely misread the title and thought you were talking about Annie Nightingale, formerly attractive Radio 1 DJ who now looks like she has been dug up from a peat bog :omfg:

I have now discovered the delight of Mary Nightingale and I thank Biscuits for this wonderful opportunity to perv over an older woman.

This thread had me seriously confused for a minute or two, I'd read it as Florence Nightingale!

Nothing gets me going like long dead nurses!

Tartan_Terrier said:
This thread had me seriously confused for a minute or two, I'd read it as Florence Nightingale!
Confused me to 'cause I read it as Mary Millington, talk about a blast from the past. Think she was my first 'formal' wnak.