Martine McCutcheon declared bankrupt.

I wonder if she will do tricks for a larger and a plate of chips?

Linky

What's a larger?

I would.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I guess this was her moment then.

I'd lick the cream off her cookie....

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Classic showbiz bankruptcy, I'd guess.

Gets used to a high income from being one of the stars on Eastenders; leaves show 'to explore other opportunities' and continues to live her former life style. Slowly racks up debts because all the other stuff she's doing doesn't match her Eastender's income and gradually winds up with large interest payment on 'business loans'. Plus, forgets to pay her tax bill.

There'll be a 'business advisor' who made off with large chunks of her income as well.

Next stop Celebrity Big Brother and I'm a Celebrity, Feed Me Kangaroo Testicles.

Wordsmith

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought she was doing allright as liza donuffin and other west endy type hermer stuff that they flock to see.

How do these cunts manage it.
I'm guessing she's earned a few quid over the years, she was in that Love actually movie after eastenders so she must have got paid a pretty penny.

Wordsmith seems to have nailed it.......couldn't stop living like a king even after the gigs stopped coming in.

Fucking amazed I never had to declare myself bankrupt.....closest I came was december 97, I spunked a full months pay on a watch, a red and black ford orion, 8 cans of strongbow and a kebab.

Fucking hell that was a tight month.......I even ate my emergency rations from my beltkit, not cos I was starving mind, I just couldn't be arsed to walk to the scoff house.

.....and yes, I most definately would.....right up the shitter till I hurt myself.

Latest Threads