Martin McGuinness's nephew is victim in double shooting

God bless those brave men who fired the shots. I hope they continue to target the family of those in Sinn Fein, as is a legtimate way of voicing your objection.

Hope it ******* hurt.

God bless those brave men who fired the shots. I hope they continue to target the family of those in Sinn Fein, as is a legtimate way of voicing your objection.
Errrrrr............... they are Sinn Fein in a manner of phrase, just a different branch of the family. House cleaning exercise, no fuss, move along please.

"The PSNI is the only organisation that should be investigating and dealing with these matters,"

I bet the sin fein that said that was surpressing the bile. It is not that long ago the RUC were targetted for either execution or their homes being burnt out by these people.

Shame his ******* uncle wasn't visiting at the time.
He would have been instrumental in authorising the sound bite and clearing the field for PSNI.

"The PSNI is the only organisation that should be investigating and dealing with these matters,"

I bet the sin fein that said that was surpressing the bile. It is not that long ago the RUC were targetted for either execution or their homes being burnt out by these people.
It's in Macker's best interests to leave this to PSNI & Gardi to clear up. This incident is the sixth in a recent series of internal feuding. Macker's name has merely highlighted the matter.

We should all be thankfull that it wasn't a real person who was harmed.

Oh deary deary me! It would seem that what goes around, comes around!
Isn't that what the retarded imbreed who microwaved the kitten said?

On another note, do you reckon marty promised his nephews mum that no harm would come to him?

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
In this time of peace and goodwill I think that's just awful.......after all Sinn Fein have done for this country and the peace process. The closest they could get was his nephew . Wasters.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Whats happend to the world we live in.
Is a bullet cheaper these days than a Black and Decker?
Have those involved got their work load so stacked up they haven't the time to address customer issues properly?
I would have thought a close reletive such as that would have been accorded the full vip package.
Sad so very sad that the world leaders in kneecapings and Tar and Feathering have been reduced to this.

Well, I'm going to look on the bright side and hope that we see more of this!

McGuiness kneecapped? Now that's what I call a christmas present!

:)

Rodney2q

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Myss The NAAFI Bar 2
L The Intelligence Cell 27
woopert Aviation 2