Martin McGuinness to meet the Queen

I assume it's a way to give the murderer some political legitimacy so he can deal with the PIRA retro-heads back home.

Still, we could always send a brigade over to keep the peace and....oh, never mind.

The unspeakable Peter Hain has just described McGuinness as "very courteous" and "charming". I'm sure that will bring great comfort to the relatives of the hundreds murdered by the Provisional IRA during his tenure as one of its senior 'commanders'.

Option a) HM gives him an OBE for services to British Intelligence

Option b) HM gives him a swift, accurate and forceful kick in the knackers with her pointiest of shoes.

Preferred solution:

Option b followed by option a.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
The unspeakable Peter Hain has just described McGuinness as "very courteous" and "charming". I'm sure that will bring great comfort to the relatives of the hundreds murdered by the Provisional IRA during his tenure as one of its senior 'commanders'.
I've always disliked that HAIN, now you've pointged that out the cnut should **** off back to S Africa the obnoxous turd.

When the Queen has to shake the hand of McGuinness, I bet she will be thinking of Load Mountbatten. She is a better person than me.

I would have issues after losing one of my own!!!

Latest Threads