Martin McGuinness to meet the Queen

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by buttonsin3s, Jun 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Presumably not initiated by HM. Mind you I wouldn't mind a private word with McGuinness.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I assume it's a way to give the murderer some political legitimacy so he can deal with the PIRA retro-heads back home.

Still, we could always send a brigade over to keep the peace and....oh, never mind.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That'll be nice for him.

4. Should give Phil the Greek an oppurtunity for a decent one liner or two

• Like Like x 9
  5. I imagine that will be a difficult and unpleasant meeting for HM - I doubt the DoE will be there though - he'd kick McGuiness's head in.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oh the poor Queen, especially since the B'd would'nt swear alleigiance to HM as an unwanted MP. I hope she makes it quite clear that his status is dog turd.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The unspeakable Peter Hain has just described McGuinness as "very courteous" and "charming". I'm sure that will bring great comfort to the relatives of the hundreds murdered by the Provisional IRA during his tenure as one of its senior 'commanders'.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Those politicians have no shame.

• Like Like x 3
  9. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Maybe Her Majesty will give him a medal. He can have fun explaining that.

• Like Like x 2
  10. If I had anything to do with it, half of them would have no breath.

11. With any luck she'll have a couple of burly looking guardsmen come in and hold him steady while she pins it to his left eyeball as well.

• Like Like x 1
  12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Maybe HM could give him a public thank you for all the information he passed to us.

• Like Like x 13
  13. and perhaps she could dip it in the stuff that killed Alexander Litvinenko

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm with you brother.