Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Martin McGuinness, Politician?

I see that the dishonourable Mr McGuinness has gone public about the water supply problems over the water. He has apparently said "heads should roll" over the problems. The right man for the job then, I wonder if he will do a bit of torture first.
Water boarding would seem appropriate!

I see that the dishonourable Mr McGuinness has gone public about the water supply problems over the water. He has apparently said "heads should roll" over the problems. The right man for the job then, I wonder if he will do a bit of torture first.

Shocking thing is he has been more vocal and supportive to affected people than any Unionist politician.

Shocking thing is he has been more vocal and supportive to affected people than any Unionist politician.

Maybe because the Unionist politicians appointed the water board or got jobs for their nieces or "nieces" (cough) there.

I doubt if they would waterboard the Water Board and the Water Board cannot provide enough water to waterboard anyone.

Note: ALL politicians are cnuts. Right, left, middle, Orange, Green or Green; ALL of them.

I wonder if he sometimes thinks of his "economic war" of the early/mid 1970's when he and his organisation set about destroying the property (and lives) of ordinary people in an attempt to bring the British Government to his way of thinking. All that money wasted in compensating those injured and replacing what he destroyed would have gone a long way to improving the infrastructure then and for the future.

It is not guilt which drives him, much as we might wish that. I have engaged his kind in conversation on this subject in the past and have often been informed that "your" (meaning me and those opposing the Sinn Fein ideal) stubbornness in refusing to accept progress towards the Ireland McGuinness aspires to is the real cause of the cost in lives and materiel.

I know that certain senior British political figures agreed with this analysis. A considerable number still do.

Adams may eventually show some contrition, I don't think McGuinness ever will. Petergriffin you may get the lesser of two evils.

For once Knee Capping and Tar & Feathering seem somehow appropriate, a disgraceful shambles.

His continues to spout a torrent of meaningless drivel in order to tap into the gushing members of the press, who would quote the devil in a good light if it meant a headline.

And i agree he is a cnt* of the first order.