Martin McGuinness life under threat

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tropper66, Apr 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can I pay for the ammo, BBC news now rports that the dissident republicans are going to kill poor Martin
  2. aaaahhhhh...what a shame, poor little lamb, freedom fighter my arse.
  3. Tragic.
    Would save us some expenses claims for him not attending Parliament I suppose, so its not all bad.
  4. Is it always wrong to want terrorists to achieve *some of* their aims?

edited to add *some of*
  5. We have done this tropper 8O
  6. Good. And I hope he is murdered. More than that I want him to know exactly what it feels like to be on the receiving end of IRA terrorism - the terrorism he remain so proud of to this day.
  7. If they need any help targetting him get them to give me a call!
  8. Just getting badly maimed would have some merits. Serious burns,few limbs missing, etc - nothing too drastic, just painful and debilitating would do.
  9. Should we protect such a valuable asset? After all,good touts are hard to find.
  10. wish theyd hurry up and do it already
  11. Despite his work towards a better peace, how many would actually miss him if he volunteered to test range the entire Black & Decker power tool range.

As must of a coup it would be to dissidents, no bunch should be allowed to get away with murde,r unless the home secretary sings off on it, then it becomes a fatal accident.
  12. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

No doubt he's on the phone demanding Special branch and Army protection

Lets hope they get him quick but kill him slowly

Perhaps they can mail video footage to Gerry Adams as a taster
  13. Your all being very silly, he is in absolutely no danger and needs no extra protection. :wink:
  14. His touting fees have gone up.
  15. Isn't that a shame! I hope they don't do the romper room thing with him honest!

I like his name though, if you look carefully you can make a lot of it:

Manginess Rim Cu’nt
    Naming Misers Cu’nt
    Naming Remiss Cu’nt
    Main Grimness Cu’nt
    Grin Amen Miss Cu’nt
    Mean Ring Miss Cu’nt
    Me Missing Cu’nt Ran
    Rims Me Cu’nt In, Snag

Can anyone detect a theme there?