Martin Luther King and the ‘International Association for the Advancement of Pussy-Eaters’

All in here.
A huge archive of documents recently released from Federal Bureau of Investigation files exposes in detail King’s extramarital sexual activities with dozens of women as he travelled the country campaigning against racial inequality.

In one memo written after the FBI bugged King’s room at a Washington hotel, there is a startling foreshadowing of the videotape that came to haunt Donald Trump at the lowest moment of his presidential campaign in 2016. That tape caught Trump boasting about meeting beautiful women and being able to “grab ’em by the pussy”.

William Sullivan, assistant director of the FBI, wrote in the 1964 memo that King joked to his friends “he had started the ‘International Association for the Advancement of Pussy-Eaters’.”
Juicy bit:
“When one of the women protested that she did not approve, the Baptist minister immediately and forcibly raped her” as King watched. At the same hotel the following evening, King and a dozen other individuals “participated in a sex orgy” including what one FBI official described as “acts of degeneracy and depravity . . . When one of the women shied away from engaging in an unnatural act, King and several of the men discussed how she was to be taught and initiated in this respect. King told her that to perform such an act would ‘help your soul’.”
The FBI’s persistent and intrusive surveillance of King initially arose from concern that one of his most influential advisers, Stanley Levison, was a “secret member” of the Communist Party. It was Robert Kennedy, then US attorney general, who reluctantly approved a wiretapping operation
So; what now for all of the slavish followers of the Revd King? Will this disclosure spark an avalanche of head-spinning-and-popping incidents in the USA? I do love it when a Beloved Leader turns out to have feet of clay, or dick of KY.

Last edited:
James Ellroy touched on MLK's love of the ladies a lot in his novels. I vaguely remember one paragraph where J Edgar Hoover plays a film taken undercover of MLK, and says to the protagonist, "Note how the good reverend prefers Fruit of the Looms".

The same novel also had a few characters refer to MLK as "Martin Lucifer Coon"

But,but,but,but,but,but,but......................................................................................................................................................................

Colour me shocked. I heard he was a ladies man, but that seems a bit on the dark side.

Oh wait wasn’t Ghandi a kiddy fiddler as well??
Almost all of the hugely impressive figures of history have sexual or other suspiciously self-indulgent proclivities, hidden episodes or thoughts and occasionally writings which when revealed disappoint their slavish followers. Pretty well all of the British pantheon of public figures do, and of course those whose appeal to the masses is based on a single stream of zealotry tend to be exposed in later years to be actually sympathetic to, if not actively shagging the objects of their apparent loathing. The number of errant priests, lay preachers, methodists and politicians whose mendacity overwhelms their message is enormous, like their ids and egos. It's all hypocrisy, accepted by our sociologists as an inevitable component of modern society, but also it's inevitably destructive. Every hero has a sly bit of stuff on the side, or even a particularly beauteous goat.

Edit: Whew. My postgrad course involved extreme violence in the extractive industries; should've done some of that social sciences shit instead.

.........it's all lie's, a conspiracy by the FBI and the gubbmint to destroy the hard won progress made over many decades of struggle for equality, respect and recognition.

Or, could it be that King like many other black men in a postion of power and authority used his position for his own good, benefit and profit.

A black lady from Zimbabwe once said to me that black african men should never be allowed into positions of authority and responsibility because they are only interested in what they can get out of it.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
.........it's all lie's, a conspiracy by the FBI and the gubbmint to destroy the hard won progress made over many decades of struggle for equality, respect and recognition.

Or, could it be that King like many other black men in a postion of power and authority used his position for his own good, benefit and profit.

A black lady from Zimbabwe once said to me that black african men should never be allowed into positions of authority and responsibility because they are only interested in what they can get out of it.
It isn’t just black men. It’s all men - Power corrupts.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Plenty evidence of this in all creeds, races and religions.

All in here.

Juicy bit:

So; what now for all of the slavish followers of the Revd King? Will this disclosure spark an avalanche of head-spinning-and-popping incidents in the USA? I do love it when a Beloved Leader turns out to have feet of clay, or dick of KY.
Are you saying he was wrong to campaign against hideous, institutional racism because he liked sex?
Good grief...

Are you saying he was wrong to campaign against hideous, institutional racism because he liked sex?
Good grief...
Well, there's your debating style exemplified in one sentence and one phrase. I shan't continue because you'll cry, and we wouldn't want that.

Well, there's your debating style exemplified in one sentence and one phrase. I shan't continue because you'll cry, and we wouldn't want that.
You cant continue because my reply was accurate, to the point and you don't have the intellect to counter it.

MLK was an amazing person who fought vile bigotry. Frankly I don't GAF if he liked sex.

What annoys you more, a black man doing something astonishing, or a black man liking sex?

I wonder what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have to say about this? Especially about the alleged “Surprise” sex incident(s)?

You cant continue because my reply was accurate, to the point and you don't have the intellect to counter it.

MLK was an amazing person who fought vile bigotry. Frankly I don't GAF if he liked sex.

What annoys you more, a black man doing something astonishing, or a black man liking sex?
MLK liking sex isn't the issue. The issue is he allegedly watched a woman being raped and did nothing to help her. If this is true, he was a piece of s**t, in spite of his unquestionable achievements in the struggle for Civil Rights.

MLK liking sex isn't the issue. The issue is he allegedly watched a woman being raped and did nothing to help her. If this is true, he was a piece of s**t, in spite of his unquestionable achievements in the struggle for Civil Rights.
Didnt know that, appreciate the info.

Rev. Al Sharpton Admits To Being FBI Informant

In his own mind he was not an informant he was cooperating with investigations.
He also made a lot of unsubstantiated allegations in the Tawana Brawley rape accusations case for which he was successfully sued to the sum of $345,000 but never actually paid. It was later paid for by black businessmen (including OJ Simpson’s attorney Johnnie Cochran.)

Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia