Marrying a mong - good/bad?

Seems to be "interfering council busybodies" larging up their powers again.

Article 12 HRA doesn't seem to say "unless the council think they are a bit thick" in any of the texts I could find. Must be written in special "social worker only" secret ink.

If they want to (I wouldn't but ...)

Bloody disgusting. They are threatening to take her baby away as well.
Why can't they just offer her some support if she needs it.

Will they be able to stop her getting married next year when she is 18? I doubt it.

I too find this disgraceful, what right do social workers have to decide wether someone with learning difficulties has the capacity to consent to their own marrage? Or have the ability to look after their own child in a stable, loving home??

If she was a smack riddled, single mum who got pregnant on the game, the social services would only step in after the kids been to the hospital 25 times with broken bones and bruises, or has been killed by one of the string of smack riddled boyfriends.

I fail to see the humour anywhere in that article, it stinks of pre-emptive council interferance. Until that girl does something that clearly demonstrates she lacks the capacity to love and care for her child, then the council should keep their nose the fuck out! Denying her the right to marry is clearly a breach of her rights, as a human being, denying her the right to love and care for her child is a breach of nature.

I don't think the OP was really interested in the councils view point, (I may be wrong) but I think the overriding theme to this thread is; Is it good or bad to marry a mong? Why get caught up in another "Damn this country, damn the council, damn them all to hell"! :shakefist: rant when it was meant to be an amusing article (obviously the humour is reader dependant, but even then if you don't like it then nevermind eh)
As for my own pint of view, well......Who do the council think they are? It's a disgrace, it's an outr...........blah,blah,blah.

colton said:
I too find this disgraceful, what right do social workers have to decide wether someone with learning difficulties has the capacity to consent to their own marrage? Or have the ability to look after their own child in a stable, loving home??

If she was a smack riddled, single mum who got pregnant on the game, the social services would only step in after the kids been to the hospital 25 times with broken bones and bruises, or has been killed by one of the string of smack riddled boyfriends.

I fail to see the humour anywhere in that article, it stinks of pre-emptive council interferance. Until that girl does something that clearly demonstrates she lacks the capacity to love and care for her child, then the council should keep their nose the * out! Denying her the right to marry is clearly a breach of her rights, as a human being, denying her the right to love and care for her child is a breach of nature.
Im not a great fan of mongs being allowed the right to procreate, its a given that elbow lickers will in turn raise elbow lickers, as fat c*nts generally breed equally fat c*nts..Show me a bandy legged wobbler attending it's childs university graduation and ill consider retracting my views

reni_77 said:
colton said:

I fail to see the humour anywhere in that article, it stinks of pre-emptive council interferance. Until that girl does something that clearly demonstrates she lacks the capacity to love and care for her child, then the council should keep their nose the * out! Denying her the right to marry is clearly a breach of her rights, as a human being, denying her the right to love and care for her child is a breach of nature.
Im not a great fan of mongs being allowed the right to procreate, its a given that elbow lickers will in turn raise elbow lickers, as fat c*nts generally breed equally fat c*nts..Show me a bandy legged wobbler attending it's childs university graduation and ill consider retracting my views
An acutely accurate turn of phrase there Reni. In tandem with the twitching and incessant handclapping it would be more like a fun dayout on the sunshine bus.

Cabana said:
vvaannmmaann said:
It could be worse.Remember this happy couple?

My god! I didn't know Klingons actually existed until I saw this pic!
There is a wedding coming up soon and the bride is somewhat on the rotund side, Im f*cking dying to knock up some invites with this picture on the front but fear that will be the final nail in a very nearly closed coffin in respect of family event invites

Alsacien

MIA
reni_77 said:
Cabana said:
vvaannmmaann said:

My god! I didn't know Klingons actually existed until I saw this pic!
There is a wedding coming up soon and the bride is somewhat on the rotund side, Im f*cking dying to knock up some invites with this picture on the front but fear that will be the final nail in a very nearly closed coffin in respect of family event invites
Your wedding, your choice mate - don't let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do on your special day. :wink:

Would you actually shag a mong though? Not the full blown downs type with the little eyes or the My Left Foot ones,but the ones like Kerry Robertson...the ones with a mental age of a child?

When I was at the Tec College in the 80s,there was a mong lassie,quite pretty with big t its who got pumped by most of the YTS lads on a regular basis.

I never had the courage to chat her up to be honest.

reni_77 said:
colton said:

Get yerself round to your local uni mate. Thanks to Labour's 'just because you're thick doesn't mean you can't go to uni policy' most of the parents are like that these days. Soon they'll be calling it graduashun innit.

vvaannmmaann said:

Can't see the pic but have feeling I know which one it is. Is it the one with the puny, scared looking yank who looks absolutely thrilled by the fact he has married what can only be described a shaved gorilla and does said shaved gorilla have a forehead that Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards would find too terrifying to ski down?
Now I don't think she falls under the mong catagory, he f*ckin does the daft b*stard, but she is more a hideous hybrid twixt previously mentioned gorilla, the Staypuft Marshmellow Man and a large Oak tree. I look forward to the pictures of their wretched offspring.

Latest Threads