Married unaccompanied again

#First post
Looked at the other threads on this but still a little confused (shock I hear you cry)

I have just bought my own property and I am currently claiming HDT however this posting looks like it maybe ending soon (Recruting) and I'll be posted back to unit. I want to leave my family here for obvious reasons. Spoke to someone who said that I may be not have to pay accommodation charges, I just have to show a utility bill or proof of ownership?
Any ideas
Cheers in advance


Book Reviewer
If you are:

a. Married
b. Over 37 years old
c. Arriving at a new posting

You are able to claim on the Over 37 Package, which give you free single living accommodation. Food still must be paid for.

Hope this helps!

Similar threads

New Posts