Married quarters - whats going on?

Discussion in 'REME' started by CPLIGGLEPIGGLE, Jul 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have heard more and more of people being posted and there not being enough married quarters for them to move into straight away (Germany, Tidworth, Aldershot to name a few i've heard of). This results in the wives often having to stay behind until a quarter is available, my question is why all of a sudden is there no quarters?

I am due posting in Dec and am dreading what s**thole situation im going to be left in. we are now binning off personnel and the blanket answer to whinging about unfair circumstances is "get out if you don't like it" which up to a few years ago would have been unacceptable. I think that if the army had some sort of management of their quarters again then this situation wouldn't be happening. Families are very important to soldiers, therefore they should be important to the army. Please someone enlighten me to what the situation is, have we got rid of most of our married quarters? Whats going on?????
  2. You sound convincing. Do you also dress up in womens clothing at weekends and call yourself Heather?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. nice one........................c*ck!!

Actually thought you would reply with some info, not be a bell*nd
  4. Is it rag-week precious? I assume that you're a bint, with a name like that.

Or are you one of those new gay soldiers, wanting to move in with your "life partner" for bumlove?

Adjust your attitude you miserable ****.
  5. Double teamed by Smudge67er and Biscuits AB.
  6. "Priceless!"
  7. thanks biscuitsAB does that stand for arse bandit? original you must be very proud of yourself
  8. No, but I'll bet you wish that it did...Heather.
  9. Have we met?
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Call yourself a Cpl of the Corps? Get a ******* grip.
  11. So nothings changed with ref. to Qtrs, then!
    If your Cum Receptical is good looking, push like
    fcuk for a Qtr. then all the lads can have a bash,
    If she is as foul as a Pot Dog, leave the Minger
    at home, the lads will thank you for it!

See, whatever you do, you're the Winner...Simples!
  12. Of all went 'tits up' when the system sold off the quarters to that 'management company' thing......I believe they rent them back that correct?
  13. I recently applied for a quarter and they offered me a quarter within the 15 days that the HIC promise...trouble is,the quarter is nowhere near where I requested on the app form,after calling them
    to refuse the quarter I was informed that there are spaces at the locations I requested and the quarter I had initially been allocated was unfortunately the next house on list to be allocated...why ask for 3 preferred locations if they ain't going to read them!!!!
  14. firstly thanks rememechanic and golden eagle for posting relevant things. i have had friends that have recently been posted around the paderborn area, i know they were selling off some quarters around there and now they've told my friend that he will have to leave his wife in the uk for 3 months. those that have been given a quarter have been given quarters that are not suitable for there family size, but been told to crack on. me and my wife have been lucky so far but were looking at moving back to germany area and scared that were going to have to wait out for accomodation.
  15. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

Hmm... Putting 'Heather' into my phone on predictive text it comes out as 'Heavier' (try it!)

Have you been turning to Ginsters a little too much during this whole emotional upheaval too?