Married quarters near to MDHU Frimley park

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by medic-matt, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I will be working at Frimley park in a few months time as a doctor and as of yet have no info about what accomodation my wife and I will live in.

I'm not sure if there are any links to accomodation, if there are could you please post the link.
    If not can anyone comment on the MQs in this area?

Am I correct in saying if we arent pleased with the MQ we are due to be supplied with, that we can choose to rent privately? if this is the case will the army contribute to the rent (or is this only when an MQ cannot be provided).

thanks

2. Your MQ will more than likely be on the Sandhurst patch - as the preferred site for MDHU personnel

If there are no empty MQs, then it will be Aldershot (Queens Avenue)

3. The patch opposite Keogh might be right up your street.

4. Thanks for the help guys. I've been passed the houses on the Sandhurst patch and I recall correctly they were quite nice.

Of the times i've been at aldershot I haven't seen the MQ's. May be worth a bit of a recce when im next at Bisley.

5. The ones in Aldershot ok, that's where I am. All of the ones mentioned above are within cycling distance of the hospital.