• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Married quarters at hounslow

My husband is with the Royal Fusiliers and we are to be posted to
Married quarters in Hounslow........Anyone here know what they are like..We have a daughter who is nearly two and whilst my husband tells me to stop worrying i cant help but be concerned.
I shouldnt have looked on the internet lol......kara

P

PrinceAlbert

No idea what the accomodation is like, but I know a great curry house there if you like that sort of thing. Great curry, and cheap as chips.

P

PrinceAlbert

I know Lefty was at Hounslow for a while, will ask him to post if he was married then.

PrinceAlbert said:
I know Lefty was at Hounslow for a while, will ask him to post if he was married then.
Not posted there but was born in the Hounslow area - not as a pad brat though. Spent a month at Cavalry Bks in '89, (not really a posting as such) doing PD at the Tower of London, so that some Jock guards could go swanning off on AT. Cunts still owe me a tenner though....

Latest Threads