Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Married man wants another women

OK.....and you brief them fully at the beginning that that's how long it will last? (Like a Balkans Tour) so they understand completely what the score is?

And are you always faithful to them in that 6-8 months?

Agreed - any suggestions for a new title?!

Or we could all just go and decamp to CGS's original thread of Crusty Old General etc...

Oh Purps, you poor little lamb!! The answer to this is of course to find yourself a woman with an O level in woodwork who's not interested in furthering her skills with the lathe! Better luck next time, we're not all that bad, as you will see......  :-* bye sugar!x

Thank you Afrodite, I look forward to having my faith in the female sex justified one day!

(I mean, if you want something blond and biddable, get a labrador - oops, maybe that why so many officers have labradors..... ;)),

Well, I can tell you that I have a labrador, the G 10 issue one - Dog, Labrador, Black, Officers' Pattern, 1  (Naturally they breed them to order at Sandhurst and you sign them out of the QM's) but he is anything but biddable, in fact he was back squadded three times in his training; in fact the trainer said that he was the second worst dog he had ever had!  So I am quite used to trying to come to terms with an independant spirit!

Well, now that we've all caught our collective breath and admired Snip's commendable 'go for it' attitude (atta girl!) (let us know what they're like....)
perhaps ManatCIS can give us his views on some of the topics covered so far....

By the way Wayne, you've gone awfully quiet... Still trying to think of a brutally honest answer to my last two Qs that won't require you to a) lie? b) admit to lying to your ladies?
Oh, and I hope you will be just as honest with Amanda's husband when he gets back from Bosnia.

One of the girlies who he proposition with his brutally honest statement probably kicked the sh*t out of him so he is currently laid up in bed. Brutally honest my arrse.

Although he may be the complete reverse of the person he attempts to be on-line. He is probable a down trodden, unsure individual who has just been busted by his other half for using the internet with out permission and has had his privileges removed  

Well, he has posted since I sent my last, so his his hand is working anyway. Probably touched a raw nerve - poor lamb. He obviously prefers his ladies a little more submissive....