marriage

oldbaldy

LE
Eh?

rangerbrow said:
ive recently just got married and hav 2 kids,does any1 no wot i n my family r entitled 2?any help wud b great!!!!!!
Well your kids will be entitled to lessons in English and grammar when they get to school..... but you're fcuked.
Congratulations on your marriage by the way.

B

Bottleosmoke

And I think your wife is entitled to have her back doors kicked in by someone who can actually put a coherent sentence together.

rangerbrow said:
ive recently just got married and hav 2 kids,does any1 no wot i n my family r entitled 2?any help wud b great!!!!!!
bloody quick work 8O

rangerbrow said:
I fink u are intitld to a quater wot u dont haff to pay 4, cos u as kids innit? I got marryed wen i wus 17 an we got a gaff. Liytle Britney and Shaymus ave there own ruums and we paynted them magnoylia, cos we cud.

Innit?

Fucking hell, it's easy to snipe from up there on your horses.

He's a new poster. Tell him the ettiquette of ARRSE - if he chooses to ignore it then flame him.

rangerbrow said:
For the love of Lucifer....

Step back from the window, put your tongue back in your gob. Go back and find nursey and ask for the medication.

Dog-faced-soldier said:
I think someone got lost on the way to the Citizens Advice Ber Bur Buer Office.
PMSL ------- :D :D :D :D :D

Cheered me up no end

rangerbrow said:
Hopefully lessons in sign language! If you talk like the way you type ... she's going to need them lessons badly, if only to ask what benefits did you sort out today. JJ

rangerbrow said:
Free burberry caps. A souped up fiesta and a discount on wife beater from the local corner shop. Oh and the occasional headline in the Express!

rangerbrow said:
Wah! It's got to be

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The NAAFI Bar 1
Pongo-Pilot Army Pay, Claims & JPA 5
F Charities and Welfare 18