Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by rangerbrow, Mar 13, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ive recently just got married and hav 2 kids,does any1 no wot i n my family r entitled 2?any help wud b great!!!!!!
  2. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

3. Misery and divorce.
  4. Well your kids will be entitled to lessons in English and grammar when they get to school..... but you're fcuked.
    Congratulations on your marriage by the way.
  5. Try OED.
  6. And I think your wife is entitled to have her back doors kicked in by someone who can actually put a coherent sentence together.
  7. bloody quick work 8O
  8. I fink u are intitld to a quater wot u dont haff to pay 4, cos u as kids innit? I got marryed wen i wus 17 an we got a gaff. Liytle Britney and Shaymus ave there own ruums and we paynted them magnoylia, cos we cud.

9. Your wife is entitled to go around to the singlies block when you're on tour.

You'll be entitled to be broke when you end up paying for five kids which aren't yours.

Your kids are entitled to bounce on the knee of all your wife's "Special Friends."
  10. Fucking hell, it's easy to snipe from up there on your horses.

He's a new poster. Tell him the ettiquette of ARRSE - if he chooses to ignore it then flame him.
  11. English lessons ?? A definent WAH. :omfg:
  12. For the love of Lucifer....

Step back from the window, put your tongue back in your gob. Go back and find nursey and ask for the medication.
  13. I think someone got lost on the way to the Citizens Advice Ber Bur Buer Office.
  14. PMSL ------- :D :D :D :D :D

Cheered me up no end
  15. Must be a WAH!!!

Even so, does anyone else reading that chav text speak find themselves sounding like Ali G?? :D