Marriage Jokes

R

rumana

A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?" "Sixteen," the boy responded. His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. "How do you know that?" "Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer"

Left over Christmas cracker found down the back of the settee?

Oh I don't know, mines a fucking joke.

Thought I detected a note of jocularity!

Maybe they'll be wearing mine boots, which RE mine ds me I haven't seen them for a few days, maybe I'll have to search for them.

Yeah but only for the REcord.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I think you managed to pull thAT Off.

A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?" "Sixteen," the boy responded. His cousin was amazed that he had an answer so quickly. "How do you know that?" "Easy," the little boy said. "All you have to do is add it up, like the Bishop said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer"
You came on here to deliver this wonderful gem of knowledge?
Well HA HA HA funny it was, now go and get a life.

You came on here to deliver this wonderful gem of knowledge?
Well HA HA HA funny it was, now go and get a life.
Well TSO found it funny and when TSO is smiling birds sing, old men throw away their zimmers, Scotland are 4-0 up against Brazil, England have an over left and are at 436 for 4, the Welsh learn to spell and the Oirish stop hitting each other... so there Core Strife... carry on rumana!

My pervious other half said, "you love that bloody London Irish more than me!"

"I love fecking Harlequins more than you," I replied.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E The NAAFI Bar 1
Pongo-Pilot Army Pay, Claims & JPA 5
F Charities and Welfare 18