Marquis Lt. Col. Kirkby Lonsdale KG as Walter Mitty?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Nehustan, Aug 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I've just watched a you tube clip which has literally turned my blood cold!!! Hollywood (The Holy and the Ivy...league...rugby...white hart...scholarus!!!YYYYYiiing tong Yiddleye po!) made a film about Walts wearing Prussian blue, How dare they!!!! Bi-arm...not tri-arm, especially where the sea contains little air other than on ships and boats.

2. :? Marmalade anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Paddington bear or OSD Liverpool? ;)

4. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Actually seems it's now OSU and Matrix Disruption...never mind following the white rabbit...give her a good seeing to...

5. Roses lemon and lime actually!

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Sub Rosa...Mr. Lemon Big Red one...trini carnival...now as we're on the subject of Lemon Roses...lift a glass...long live the Duke.

7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

For some reason the internet access at my secure location is supposedly SONY? No actually quite close to NYC in kind, certainly very close to the perm 5 (minus their dodgey 5th Vichy French Republic...Long live the 6th Republic when it get's here!!!)...totally controlled computers in Camp Delta UK 2012 locations even tho' I'm not even a durka durka Jihad Jihad type...SWW10 rather than SONY...back to the Future 2011/2018 CE.The difference is the difference you make!: What do you call a drummer who hangs around with musicians...

8. I think Nehustan is having some sort of meltdown.......

9. It was on the news today that some Nurofen Plus packets might contain Seroquel (Quetiapine)? Bashed up and snorted for recreational purposes, has found its niche in stir. I don't know anyone who snorts Nurofen though.

10. Blart! What? You'll not find it here - specially about blokes like the good Colonel who have been there and done . First time for everyt

11. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

The first victim of war is the truth...the PRE is over the PSYWAR is continuing...now WAR is in a theatre near you!!! You just better hope it's on the big or little screen, and you better hope you love Buena Vista rather than social clubs!!! Delta, Spandeau, prep the beds, mattresses!!! Resistance, certainment...Niceois, Azurean, Genovean; vieux et jeunes et leurs amis allez..!

... .--. . -.-. .. .- .-.. / --- .--. . .-. .- - .. --- -. / . -..- . -.-. ..- - .. ...- . / .... . -. .-. .. / - .... . / ...- - .... .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- ...- . -. .. / ...- .. -.. .. / . - / ...- .. -.-. .. - / ...- .. -.-. .... -.-- .-.-.-

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Do I look like a frikkin' watchman...well perhaps a little owling...fair point. Now nobody take the piss out of that ACF AI...signals...what signals...signaller...late entry...where...he was only 23!!! *raspberry at slimey snails who leave trails, even with legs* :p

13. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Oh come on it's the NAAFI...I was boring at Crowborough...give a guy/gal/bitch/bastard/cunt a break somebody bite will ya!!! What am I...frikking ACC? :p

14. Sometimes, when you're feeling a little down, perhaps rocking in a chair and throwing your own shit at the walls, a post on ARRSE reminds you that you've not reached rock bottom quite yet!

• Like Like x 1
  15. He's even making me look sane!!!!