Maroon Blazer

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by baby_g, Oct 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are there any ex-Airborne on here that can tell me where I can get my hands on a Maroon blazer?

I'm not wanting to cut about down the legion as an Airborne walt, I'm going to see Al Murray in 2 weeks and want to go in fancy dress as him but after looking in what felt like every shop in Nottingham I can't find a blazer anywhere.

Any suggestions?

2. Try giving Jeromes in Aldershot at call, they're an old school tailors. Sorry, don't know the number.

3. try butlins in skeg they must hav loads of red coats gong spare!

4. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

The boys in Cardiff did a job lot deal with The National Museum of Wales for their old uniform blazers

5. Don't know about the blazer but saw Al Murray a couple of weeks ago - absolutely brilliant. V Funny and V Clever!

6. Thanks for the suggestions guys just what I was after

Lightning: Glad to hear the new show's good really looking forward to it! Managed to get front row tickets too

7. All I will say is that the performance relied heavily on front couple of rows audience participation - glad I was sat near the back!!!;-)

8. Stick a National Express badge on it for free transport to the gig. You may have to drive though.

9. seen him a few times now so know I'm in for it but I'm quite looking forward to getting involved. Had the chance to get on the front row when he was recording one of his DVD's but the guy I went with wouldn't move