Maroon Beret

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by airborne_taff, Feb 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey all,

Can you wear the maroon beret anywhere else in the Corps other than 14(EW) and 89(AB)?

2. Go afucking Way....Throbber!
  3. in your case just wear a condom, prick
  4. Get off your high horse pops.

I'd imagine his question is Int Corps specific, given the location of the thread, so no need to get your gurkha pants in a twist.
  5. If its anything like other Corps', then it'll just be units within 16X, and training establishments if you are jumps qualified (although could be wrong).
  6. Wow, thanks for the kind replies!!

Genuine question, I'm not trying to wind people up or anything, i've tried the search thread and nothing.
  7. You can wear it wherever you like mate.

But on the head is usually the done thing.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Thanks Timble, that was my original impression, but i've heard that 4MI as a whole and not just 89 are permitted to wear it (granted you've done the courses).
  9. Ahh, can't answer that one I'm afraid - i'd just go with whatever the RSM/Adjt do.
  10. Ok cheers.
  11. Within 4 MI it's generally only those serving with 89 Section who wear the maroon lid. Anyone elsewhere in the Bn with Para wings wears their normal Regtl head dress.
  12. ####My apologies Airborne Taff........:smooch:
  13. Just do it, what's the worst that going to happen?
  14. Why I declare! That's the sweetest apology I ever did see....cute.
  15. X59

X59 LE

Hang on a minute son, nobody wears that bad boy till they've made it all the way to the clothing store.