Marmite crisps

Zen

Old-Salt
Marmite? I bet even the starving kids in Africa would run howling from that shit.

May the lord rip your eyes out with bee stings for dissing the Marmite! Marmite is the nectar of the gods! And Marmite crisps....well!! If Carlsberg made crisps....

To all who diss the Marmite. You are banished from the internets for this massive fail! Not L33T U n00bz.

All hail Marmite and its beefy goodness!

To all who diss the Marmite. You are banished from the internets for this massive fail! Not L33T U n00bz.

All hail Marmite and its beefy goodness![/QUOTE]

erm....marmite doesn't have any beef in it....thats Bovril!!!

All hail Marmite and its beefy goodness![/QUOTE]

erm....marmite doesn't have any beef in it....thats Bovril!!!

You see anybody that eats the devils poo that is Marmite has no brains!!!!!!

˙spoƃ ǝɥʇ ɟo pooɟ s,ıuɹɐs ǝʇıɯɹɐɯ puɐ ǝsǝǝɥɔ

˙ploƃ pınbıl sı ǝʇıɯɹɐɯ

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
A mate of mine once ate a whole jar of Marmite with a spoon and the next day he woke up ginger.

Gen dit.

What meaneth you by 'marks' I know a few Marks most are ok, one is stinking rotter. He needs a derogatory nickname.
Old Jewish term for absolutely corking as in ".....I 'ad a Cortina and it was fucking marks mate........".

As used to great effect by the sadly missed Derek & Clive on occasion.

fucking marmite loving freaks

The stuff it rank, like someone took a shit and shunted it through a blender then mixed it with syrup. Its the kind of thing that should be forced on dodgy politicians not the British public

it's fucking nectar on 3 week old bread,with a knob of cheddar and washed down with a hot Bovril.Fucking poofters.Have horror bags stopped being issued?.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebutlerdidit The Intelligence Cell 43
wessex_warrior The NAAFI Bar 113
snapper Current Affairs, News and Analysis 22