• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Marksman shoots chimpanzee dead

What? I thought Bush had been assassinated....

Please be careful with the titles of posts. So if anyone shoots an escaped "poisonous wide mouthed frog" then please report this news carefully. ;)

Animal rights are demanding an investigation FFS !!!!! Knowing our govt,s track record they,ll probally fcukin get one.

Regards LT.

LoneTree said:
Animal rights are demanding an investigation FFS !!!!! Knowing our govt,s track record they,ll probally fcukin get one.

Regards LT.
i bet a shilling that Mr Blair will issue yet another appology.... go on tony.... say it.....

MrPVRd said:
At least they didn't hang the monkey....
Yes well I suppose there are some benefits to not living in the North East, even if you are a monkey ;)

or RMP.....

"The zoo has been at the centre of controversy in recent months after council investigations into complaints concerning animal welfare resulted in the zoo banning three councillors from the zoo."
:D :D :D :D

If only other places had the balls to do that!

"Sorry tony, your not welcome here any more!" :twisted:

Apparently the chimp had recently been rescued from an animal testing lab and broke out from Flamingo Land because he was dying for a smoke.

MrPVRd said:
At least they didn't hang the monkey....
Or indeed Spank it!

Escape-from-PPRuNe said:
If they'd been Americans...they'd either have saluted it or called in an airstrike..
more likely both..