• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Marks & Sparks gives a good bust up

Why do people applaud these bras? I only ever feel cheated when some flat chested slapper has managed to get me back to hers and I find out that she's not the big breasted whore I was hoping for :(

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
Why do people applaud these bras? I only ever feel cheated when some flat chested slapper has managed to get me back to hers and I find out that she's not the big breasted whore I was hoping for :(
Least theres something on the market to give ya a bigger impression to start with, us women are cheated out of there not being something similar to boost men up! :D

CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:
Least theres something on the market to give ya a bigger impression to start with, us women are cheated out of there not being something similar to boost men up! :D
....well I have heard of a company that has a natty line in codpieces :twisted:

http://www.emporiumcustomleathers.com/cod.htm

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
shagnasty said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:
Natty being brightly coloured, or actually enhancing? ;o)

CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:
It's called pelvic floor exercises you slack minged biatch ;)

Failing that, take on ******* :)

CountryGal said:
shagnasty said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:

Leather :eek:

Mr_Deputy said:
When will they do pants like that? For many years I've wanted to walk into an office in tight trousers and do the 'hello girls' bit as they stare and dribble and ....well at least press the wrong number of copies button on a photocopier. I'll have to carry on making do with a bean-filled draught excluder down my inner leg for now.
How about White Goodman from the movie 'Dodgeball' with his inflatable crotch?

shagnasty said:
CountryGal said:
shagnasty said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:

Leather :eek:
"Codpiece with Spikes and Fur: $85"

8O

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:

Id have to put the pies down, stop eating and find someone man enough to have a go first though ;o)

CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:

Id have to put the pies down, stop eating and find someone man enough to have a go first though ;o)
No you don't:

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
smudge67 said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:
CountryGal said:
smudge67 said:

No you don't:

Typical bloke - has to take the easy way out and not do any hard work at all :p

Never mind bras (although the GG sounds fascinating) I wish they'd stock some of those lace up blouses like some of the German barmaids in Bavaria wear, now that's a classy garment for enhancing the cleavage. Am I right or am I wrong? :p

Latest Threads