Market trader selling Fake Help4Heroes Polo shirts in Scotland

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by phoenix04, Jun 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this is the right place for this but hey ho. Thought I would share this piece of information in case this is going on elsewhere. I got an email from a friend who lives in Ayrshire and had the misfortune to meet some scum of the earth last Saturday in Saltcoats market. Said scum was a couple in their 60s running a stall selling t-shirts etc. On the stall were polo shirts with what at first glance appeared to be the Help for Heroes font and medal on the front. On closer look it turned out to be 'correct' in all details apart from saying help our heroes instead of help for heroes and being cheap nasty quality. When pulled up about it the couple became abusive and told my friend 'well if you're a soldier I hope you take the next bullet'. Needless to say the police were called and all fake goods removed.
    Hopefully that will be an end to them trying to rip off a charity but I doubt it.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. That is so naughty!!
  3. Only good thing is that Saltcoats market is a toilet and not very well attended, unless you are there for some meat
  4. I for one am glad you stood up to the elderly couple who were trying in desperation to make ends meet.

Bit cuntish of them, admittedly; but then again, there's no non-cuntish way to wear a shirt with "heroes" on it, particularly when the "hero" part refers to you.
  5. If they sell enough of them they might be able to afford an Aston Martin.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Before making smart arrse comments try putting your reading specs on. As for the second part of your post I'm sure that makes sense to someone but I'm left as confused by it , as you seem to be by life.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

we are so poor that they sell fake primart gear here in sarfend.

seriously well done mate for standing up to these ***** .
  8. Well the options are limited "Help4Whoops!" Or "Help4OhBugger" Doesn't really catch on
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Did they reek of Bucky and call you "pal"?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Just get Trading Standards to jump on them, they'll confiscate pirate copies I believe.

There's no point in getting yourself wound up about it, the world is awash with such shitehawks; they do need killing but you can never find a Sten gun when you need one.

The dodgy T-shirts will reappear at some nearby car boot sale.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. How do they get away with it. I mean their every move is tracked and monitored by GCHQ Isn't it?
  12. **** it, im home in 4 weeks and im going to confront them with a haggis supper (extra vinegar) in one hand ,my sons 49 Para jump certificate in the other, and a bottle of irn bru ( glass, diet) in my pocket.
    I will shout , ramble, may even try to blow a bogey half out of my nose for dramatic effect

What chance do they have?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. NFS.
    Normal For Saltcoats.
    • Like Like x 1