Mark Thatcher Refused Entry To The USA

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Apr 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Following his coup related conviction, Maggies Boy has been refused a visa to the US. :lol:

It's on Aunty Beebs news website so it must be true.

2. Even Dubya will be heading for the hills when Lady T's brightest (sic) and best(i.e. only) boy's lobbyists start a-calling!

Nice to see the piratical quality of the baronetcy is being restored to its original state...

3. Yep, Dubya is probably worried about him hatching a plan to overthrow the current "regime" in Washington DC....not that that would be a bad thing :D

4. Doesn't Mark Thatcher know that regime change begins at home? :D

5. I'm assuming that Sir Mark is an advocate of lifting the embargo on arms to China so that he might make a bob or two on the deals.. so, Dubya wouldn't want to be ' helpful ' in his regard as America is agin' arming China with anything more modern than slingshots at present...

6. Do you believe China should be armed with more than slingshots?

What a pickle. It's largely the US moves of the '90s that has made China what it is today, and given it the money to buy what it wants (including huge pieces of Canada)

7. Ref. USA and China - biggest value of trade in the world? Between these two. Who stands to lose most by disruption...USA. So no boat-rocking expected in the near future.

Where will Mark Thatcher go? After all, australia won't have himbecause they are so much more righteous than he, Canada takes similarly dim view of such crimes as RSA and he is far too exciting for New Zealand. If he cracks out 50000 words of autobio-craphy then he could throw himself on the mercy of the Irish state - and qualify for huge tax breaks...just like that other economic migrant John "I put it to you minister, eh missus" Humphries!