Mark Thatcher held over coup plot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Fuchs66, Aug 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Getting a bit of practice in it seems.

2. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

It could be worse, he could be planning to overthrow Bliar and put his mother back on the throne.

3. Supid Fecker got lost in the desert a few years back, does he even know where Equatorial Guinea is?

4. Sir Mark? When and what did he get the title for?

5. Good luck to him...that t*sspot is one of the most corrupt people in the African subcontinent. :x

I doubt he will be missed.......................and we should take his knighthood off him

6. In 1992 she become Baroness Thatcher of Kesteven and entered the House of Lords. In addition, Denis Thatcher, her husband, was given a Baronetcy, which is a rare kind of hereditary knighthood. He became Sir Denis Thatcher, Bt. This assured that Margaret Thatcher's son, Mark, would inherit a title. Sir Denis died on June 26th 2003.

7. I'm sorry! And that's a bad thing :twisted: :twisted:

8. Given her current mental state, I would say so 8O

Mind you, she was as bad as Blair, but without the Smarm.

9. I love the little indignity he suffered in the cells while waiting to appear before the magistrates.

It seems some big native relieved Thicky Mork under duress of his jacket shoes and mobile............fantastic :lol: :lol:

10. i remember sitting on my fathers knee as a child , as he looked down at me , and in his lilting glaswegian brogue said
    "son ...... one day the world will find out what a f*cking crook this mad c*nt and all here family are, you mark my words"

i did , and never forgot those words of wisdom handed down from father to son , i hope they give him a burning tyre necklace the chinless w*nk.

11. Latest news is they want a chat with "Lord"Archer as well :D

What comes around,comes around.

12. thatcher and archer , that's made my friday , i'd call that a "win double" :lol:

13. And I am sure none of us would have the bad taste to find it amusing if it turns out he was relieved of his Bum-virginity as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Mind you, he probably lost that at Harrow :roll: )

14. I very much doubt he remained virgo intacta at Harrow, the school where "Head Boy" has a totally different meaning. Although now he'll probably have Arrse Injected Death Syndrome compliments of a big zulu on top of all his other worries! :wink: :twisted: Sympathy pah!