Mark Thatcher held over coup plot

Good luck to him...that t*sspot is one of the most corrupt people in the African subcontinent. :x

I doubt he will be missed.......................and we should take his knighthood off him

In 1992 she become Baroness Thatcher of Kesteven and entered the House of Lords. In addition, Denis Thatcher, her husband, was given a Baronetcy, which is a rare kind of hereditary knighthood. He became Sir Denis Thatcher, Bt. This assured that Margaret Thatcher's son, Mark, would inherit a title. Sir Denis died on June 26th 2003.

Given her current mental state, I would say so 8O

Mind you, she was as bad as Blair, but without the Smarm.

I love the little indignity he suffered in the cells while waiting to appear before the magistrates.

It seems some big native relieved Thicky Mork under duress of his jacket shoes and mobile............fantastic :lol: :lol:

i remember sitting on my fathers knee as a child , as he looked down at me , and in his lilting glaswegian brogue said
"son ...... one day the world will find out what a f*cking crook this mad c*nt and all here family are, you mark my words"

i did , and never forgot those words of wisdom handed down from father to son , i hope they give him a burning tyre necklace the chinless w*nk.

Latest news is they want a chat with "Lord"Archer as well :D

What comes around,comes around.

Ozgerbobble said:
I love the little indignity he suffered in the cells while waiting to appear before the magistrates.

It seems some big native relieved Thicky Mork under duress of his jacket shoes and mobile............fantastic :lol: :lol:
And I am sure none of us would have the bad taste to find it amusing if it turns out he was relieved of his Bum-virginity as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Mind you, he probably lost that at Harrow :roll: )

bernoulli said:
Ozgerbobble said:

And I am sure none of us would have the bad taste to find it amusing if it turns out he was relieved of his Bum-virginity as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Mind you, he probably lost that at Harrow :roll: )
I very much doubt he remained virgo intacta at Harrow, the school where "Head Boy" has a totally different meaning. Although now he'll probably have Arrse Injected Death Syndrome compliments of a big zulu on top of all his other worries! :wink: :twisted: Sympathy pah!

I see Simon Mann's lawyers are pleased with his being convicted of selling dangerous weapons, as he'd pleaded guilty to that already. Will be interesting to see how long he gets.

I don't know, what with him and Tim Spicer, don't these boys know how to stay out of trouble?!

I still consider Maggei 'the greatest Englishman of the 20C.'
Many posters on this board will be too young to rmember the Sh1t State that Britian had becum by 1979.
The 70's gave UK the two worst PM's I have seen, I'll reseve judgement on Blair until his forcuming impeachment.
Wilson and Heath where a disgrace and the cuntry suffered. One was a crook and the other was even suspected of being a far left leaning agent, Pisa wasn't in the running. There even talks of army coup in his day.
Maggei sorted out the mess. It was drastic what she did, very painful and an entire elderly generation was thrown on the scrapheap.
No male PM could have done it.
john
PS Mind you if her offspring has been playing politics on the Grand scale then well as one man said Necklacing would seem apropriate, Mrs Mandela knows best.

... Equatorial Guinea, according to the Sunday papers, is run by a despot who lives in a palace and keeps all the money for himself, torturing and killing his opponents.
And there's loads of oil there.
Why, that sounds a familiar scenario!
So isn't this a prime case for George and Tony to get on their high horses and start talking 'Regime Change'?
Or do we need some - wink wink nudge nudge - 'WMDs'?
:wink: