Mark Taylor - Kiwi Jihadi - Definitely one of the Wrong White Crowd

No, I meant Theresa May! I'm not a sick weirdo.

The only help I need is with the vetting required to gain access to her.

After Theresa May are you going to explore Dianne Abbot?

After Theresa May are you going to explore Dianne Abbot?

Probably not. I'm not a weirdo or anything. I paid good money for the pulley system in my garage.

Plus, my driving licence says I'm not qualified to drive anything larger than a minibus, so a flatbed truck equipped with heavy lifting gear is out of the question.

Schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude, schadenfreude.

Oh, it was terrible. The Kurdish prison wardens were harsh but fair. It was shocking to see the Internet being used as a tool to radicalise naive fuckwits. One of those fuckwits was, apart from being bald and obese, a spitting image of Ed Sheeran.

Edit: To any journos on here - I want a book deal, and slots on GMTV (or somesuch) to warn everyone about the consequences of being radicalised to fight in Syria.

My bold: yeah me too! I want a go on Holly Williboobys slots!

Latest Threads