Mark Duggan's Death - Calls For A Public Enquiry

Just get the peelers to dig him up and shoot him again . Then leave him propped up against the front door of the family home . That will get his mum screeching . The ugly harridan .

Quite, the IRA had covert funding from the American government I can't imagine scrotes like Duggan having access to the same political support or governmental funding either

It's like a spot the SJW on this thread, who really cares about a habitually armed criminal who felt the full force of the law.

There is just one less scrote to carry on inner city gangland warfare

My bold the main SJW who appears to be trying to support this, would IIRC claims to be a neighbour/friend of this equally "right on" individual Julia Middleton - Wikipedia
So no surprise in its attitude.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Not sure if it's just me but very occasionally you wake up and wonder; 'was I perhaps wrong?' or 'maybe I misjudged that'.

But then you see that a tedious, dim, elderly racist has reacted and it becomes clear that you were correct all along.

Gun or no gun, Duggan was in possession of an offensive mother at the time of his demise. Look at the picture below and tell me that he did not deserve to die.

That woman, as you called her, will be in the House of Lords within 10 years

Not sure if it's just me but very occasionally you wake up and wonder; 'was I perhaps wrong?' or 'maybe I misjudged that'.

But then you see that a tedious, dim, elderly racist has reacted and it becomes clear that you were correct all along.

Nope.

Just highlights how bone you are.

Bingo

Didnt know whether to give you a funny or a dumb so gave you an informative instead :-D

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
I've already commented on this, but ffs why haven't the family been told to just fcuk off. oh...they have...several times.

I hope the judge tells them to fcuk off again and orders them to pay costs. working in london with quite a few colleagues of BAME background, whenever this subject has come up in conversation the verdict seemed to be quite unanimous...he was asking for it.

From memory, wasn’t the discarded weapon in a sock?
An FYI not as interesting as @Alec_Lomas response. Some of the more economically challenged toerags used to take a pair of sock's on a burglary job with them as they could not afford glove's. Being caught on top of the shopping centre whilst each having a pair of socks and a screwdriver in their pockets resulted in some time inside for a couple of toadies.

Hammerless revolver if you want a couple more bangs.
And they are the reason that many members of the FBI wear lightweight overcoats when doing door to door's in high risk area's. Hand in pocket holding the hammerless revolver when knocking on the door.

Also easy to stick into the pocket of a pair of chino's if wandering around to all intents and purposes unarmed.

I've already commented on this, but ffs why haven't the family been told to just fcuk off. oh...they have...several times.

I hope the judge tells them to fcuk off again and orders them to pay costs. working in london with quite a few colleagues of BAME background, whenever this subject has come up in conversation the verdict seemed to be quite unanimous...he was asking for it.
There are several causes célèbres like this, though. Knife and scooter-based crimes are others. They have in common accusations of racism, when in fact it's the nefarious activities of specific ethnic groups not the police's inherent prejudices which are the root causes of what happens.

Duggan wasn't killed because he was black. He was killed because he was known wrong 'un and was engaged in criminal activity at the time of his shooting and there was a strong suspicion that he was armed at the point of being shot. That's been the verdict of criminal investigations since.

What continues to concern me is the willingness of the mainstream media to give the levels of credence that they do to criminals' cohorts. The lamentations of relatives, the constant accusations of official organisations' wrong-doings and collusion get centre stage. We never see mention or reminders of the stringency of the investigations which have got us to where we often are - with judgements which state that the police and other acted properly, unlike the deceased. It is not racism to judge a criminal on his or her actions.

What also rankles is that the way the mainstream media carries on implies collusion within the black community as a whole. My next-door neighbour is half-Jamaican, his other half is also Caribbean. They, and a lot of their friends, are very much in favour of stop and search because they see what goes on and know the realities.

It's a shame that 'community leaders', activists and even some national-level MPs choose to pander to the criminal elements, I suppose for reasons of 'credibility', rather than look after properly the wider interests of the communities they represent. It skews wider perceptions, especially in areas away from those which are predominantly inhabited by non-whites. It doesn't help to solve the problem, in that it only causes suspicion and harms community cohesion.

Just get the peelers to dig him up and shoot him again . Then leave him propped up against the front door of the family home . That will get his mum screeching . The ugly harridan .
He's not Oliver Cromwell, FFS.

There are several causes célèbres like this, though. Knife and scooter-based crimes are others. They have in common accusations of racism, when in fact it's the nefarious activities of specific ethnic groups not the police's inherent prejudices which are the root causes of what happens.

Duggan wasn't killed because he was black. He was killed because he was known wrong 'un and was engaged in criminal activity at the time of his shooting and there was a strong suspicion that he was armed at the point of being shot. That's been the verdict of criminal investigations since.

What continues to concern me is the willingness of the mainstream media to give the levels of credence that they do to criminals' cohorts. The lamentations of relatives, the constant accusations of official organisations' wrong-doings and collusion get centre stage. We never see mention or reminders of the stringency of the investigations which have got us to where we often are - with judgements which state that the police and other acted properly, unlike the deceased. It is not racism to judge a criminal on his or her actions.

What also rankles is that the way the mainstream media carries on implies collusion within the black community as a whole. My next-door neighbour is half-Jamaican, his other half is also Caribbean. They, and a lot of their friends, are very much in favour of stop and search because they see what goes on and know the realities.

It's a shame that 'community leaders', activists and even some national-level MPs choose to pander to the criminal elements, I suppose for reasons of 'credibility', rather than look after properly the wider interests of the communities they represent. It skews wider perceptions, especially in areas away from those which are predominantly inhabited by non-whites. It doesn't help to solve the problem, in that it only causes suspicion and harms community cohesion.
It is easy for many a journo to point at a large official organisation like the police. They wander around in a bubble where they convince themselves that they are not there to get involved, merely report. The truth is they generally have the protection of their large employer and the police in order to do their job and then to retreat to the nice middle class area where they live and go to trendy eateries with their mates. Once they are on the wrong end of a kicking, or have an 8" kitchen knife at their throat the police suddenly becomes their best friend.

On the other side of the coin it is very difficult for the police, or any large public organisation, to defend itself. There are always the shouts of, "you are here to protect us", even when the toad who has suffered was destined for a path as a career criminal from the day he dropped.

As to community leaders: I observed the rise of a lefty community leader from his beginnings as a union bag carrier in the local car body plant factory. He started to push himself into stuff outside the factory, he soon made a name for himself by attending every protest, complaint and march possible making sure he was always photographed by the local paper. He also stuck his nose in the local labour party and evntually raised his profile enough to stand for the council and a few years later as an MP. He didn't make it as an MP. But that is why people get into these causes and try to become a face in the media.