Mark Bridger convicted

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by welsh_girl, May 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hopefully he will tell where she is now so that the family can bury her and grieve.
  2. If and I don't believe it for a minute, he has amnesia over the location of the body then he should undergo hypnotic regression to 'remember' what he did with the poor child.

Don't suppose we'd get away with a couple of squaddies with plyers and a blowlamp would we ...
  3. I'd be surprised if the jury had time for a quick fag break.
  4. It's probably been mentioned on here already but it bears repeating; this creature had ZERO connection with the armed forces.
  5. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

or he will use it to try and barter for a better deal.
  6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

he's not ord sgt then?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Considering the 'experts' said in all likelyness the piece of skull fragment found was human, her blood was found in the cottage and he was also an experienced abbatoir worker, it's possible that there's nothing left to find

Nasty dirty paedo scumbag
  8. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Even better - a whole life term. He will never get out, except in a box. I do hope that his life is made a complete misery when he is inside.

As a complete scumbag, he has set the standard. A paedophile, child murderer, and has tortured the family with his horrible hypocrisy by not telling what happened to poor April.
  9. Just breaking on Sky: Whole life term
  10. Probably more than most posters on here.

I can see him doing a deal over the body though, I would be surprised if he ends up on the list of whole life tariffs, especially considering his body count is the grand total of one. He's in for a long stretch and I doubt' theyll let him out without a body which puts the ball firmly in his court.