Mark Bradley

In case the news hasn't reached you, Mark Bradley (Bradley Arms) passed away on Sunday with bowel cancer, I understand he went down hill very quickly.

ugly

LE
Oh ffs. I never met him was 0lanning on doing do this year. I've fired a fee of his creations and admired many more. I wonder if anyone can take up the reigns or will we in a few years be talking about the mystical BARs

clayp1g

War Hero
RIP Mark. Only bumped in to you a couple of times. Always made me smile.

Blogg

LE
That's really depressing.

Mark built up an excellent rifle for me, gently guiding me away from what I though would be some really good ideas in the process.

Will be greatly missed

Knew Bradders well, a top bloke.
Built me a few rifles over the years, always great work and never charged me for half of it.
He’s been a real force in HP rifle.

RIP Mark.

My understanding is that Bradley Arms will continue under new management that Mark had been training, after all he had 18 months to put his affairs in order.
I have two of his creations which if I'm honest have both become that little bit more special to me.

ugly

LE
I was only playing with one of his .22 rimfire rifles a week or so ago. I have sent a link to this thread to the arsser that owned the flawlessly functioning rig.

I was only playing with one of his .22 rimfire rifles a week or so ago. I have sent a link to this thread to the arsser that owned the flawlessly functioning rig.
Now my BAR 22 still jams occasionally which I put down to the ammo, (Eley Sport) it does seem to work better with CCI Minimag though and Eley Force.
The rifle is still relatively new and doesn't get the use it deserves at the moment.

ugly

LE
Now my BAR 22 still jams occasionally which I put down to the ammo, (Eley Sport) it does seem to work better with CCI Minimag though and Eley Force.
The rifle is still relatively new and doesn't get the use it deserves at the moment.
Mongos runs flawlessly on eley contact

Latest Threads