Mark and Lard

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by S-mise, Jan 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Came across this wee gem.
    missing words

Five pounds!

Manys an afternoon was spent chuckling along with fat Harry White.
  2. Is that funny? I only ask as it makes no sense to me.
  3. lmao.......great clip :)

I think the humour is trying to see what they can get away with on UK radio.

Similar to a pair that were on Key 103 in manchester a few years ago. Their name escapes me at the moment though

* Pete and Geoff they were. Had some great sketches on there Including the single "Meat Pie, sausage roll (Come on England, Gizza Goal)" they released as Grandad Roberts and his son elvis for the 1998 Euro.
  4. It was a dark moment when they scrapped that show .
    remember the "classic cuts" , when they played an old vynl record that was scratched , and jumped, to reveal sexual inuendo , pure comedy genius . very close to the bone comedy . i do miss it
  5. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Mate of mine was slipping Mark Radcliffe's daughter a length back when she was just about legal. Stunning young thing, but a complete mental case. Typical rich Cheshire daddy's-girl.

6. FFS! Mr Mcscotty just about pissed my powder blue slacks :D
  7. I just don't find anything those 2 do funny :?
    Then again I've never really listened to radio 1 as it's always been sh1te and hit rock bottom by hiring the 3 ton throbber Moyles :puker: :pukel:
  8. i agree with the fat c-nt Moyles , he is why i dont listen to Radio 1 ,
  9. Bar Zane Lowe the current line up is the worst ever, and Moyles is utterly talentless on any media. I missed most of Mark and Lards last show, the radio signal was dire where I was that day. When a funny bit came on I'd just catch snippets.

10. CARRY ON !
  11. Mark and Lard were the thin end of the fcuking wedge when it came to Radio 1's now familiar pattern of employing "Professional Northerners": they led the was for useless twots like Chris Moyles, Sara Cox, Vernon Kay etc.

Cnuts, the lot of them.