Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Maritime Asset Security and Training (MAST)

two_of_seven

War hero
Gents, does anyone have any first hand experience or working for or doing a course with this company ?

Maritime Asset Security and Training (MAST) Ltd,
Endeavour House, Coopers End Road, Stansted, Essex, CM24 1SJ, United Kingdom

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I looked at it once , it seems the well paid maritime security boat has long sailed , if you are already in that industry try and get your employer to pay for extra training.

They may be extremely good.

All the others are at the seaside.

That's what I though
My reason for asking is that they seem to issue, but not sell,
Aversion of the ammunition grab bag in blue.

I've only seen one on eBay so far, but if anyone has a surplus one, I would be happy to give a fair price for it.

That's what I though
My reason for asking is that they seem to issue, but not sell,
Aversion of the ammunition grab bag in blue.

I've only seen one on eBay so far, but if anyone has a surplus one, I would be happy to give a fair price for it.

WTF are you actually on about?

You asked "does anyone have any first hand experience or working for or doing a course with this company ?" but it turns out you are looking to buy kit FFS , Airsofter by any chance ?

You asked "does anyone have any first hand experience or working for or doing a course with this company ?" but it turns out you are looking to buy kit FFS , Airsofter by any chance ?

As they are issued equipment (from (MAST) I was trying to find out if anyone from a course had been issued one.
Or if they were issued for work.

My question was intended to narrow down the field of those who may have one.

( not an airsofter :) )

Last edited:
Jesus wept.

If they use then for training, why would they give them out (for a fee or not).

It would make it difficult to train with kit when you don't have any.

It is simply a grab bag, just a slightly different colour than most folks have. They would be issued to those attended training courses or those attending a job organised through the company. Some people doubt have moved on from that company or role and may find their bag surplus to requirments.

******* don't bother, I'm obviously trying to get in touch with someone who may have one of these items, if that's not you don't worry about it.

I've got one. Why do you want it?

The reason I was looking for one, is that in Iraq, for the last 12 months or so, civilians, especially working for security companies are not allowed to wear or carry any camouflaged gear.

Being based on the issued camouflaged grab bags, they are ideal as car bags, I had the brown bag before, but as everyone has got brown now, it is too easy to get them mixed up.

One was for sale on eBay yesterday, but I missed out on it, as it sold for £11:50.