Marital breakdown entitlements.

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by mpez, Aug 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Basically long story short, me and the mrs have split up and she has booked her removals at public expense via welfare officer. Her furniture will take approx 10 days to get from Northern Ireland to mainland UK. If we were moving on a posting we would be entitled to hotel and food for the family, is this still the case as she won't have any cooking facilities or is it tuff tit her problem? I will also be moving back to mainland UK as I'm on permanent sick at home pending full med discharge, though she's going into rented accommodation with our daughter and I'm going to stay with my mum until I can sort a house for me.
    Thanks for any help
  2. Speak to Welfare or Hive for the best answer old but try number if you've not got it
  3. You're getting fucked over.

    Are you a man or a mouse or just a weak dribbling **** on the internet?

    Put your big pants on xxxxxx
  4. Thanks for that mate, will ring the hive. Welfare officer is not a grey help, nice fella but only just took tr post and hasn't even done a welfare course yet. This was the first split he'd ever done. Plus it's summer leave now and she's off before they all get back. Just pain in the ass timing
  5. Services Cotswold Centre is the place for spouses returning to the UK from abroad on break up normally. Not sure how that applies to people returning from Northern Ireland though.
  6. Cotswold centre wouldn't be needed as she won't be homeless...just furniture less.
  7. Well in that case, I am afraid its take outs and friends couches until her shit hits the UK.