MARIO "SHAUN ASTBURY" BIG BROTHER TW@T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately it's Big Brother time again (there's been a few threads on this already).

But after being blackmailed into watching it yet again (no BB, no Oats), watching it last night, the Joey/Rambo Wannabe that is Mario/Shaun gave out the old "When i was in the Army", now there was I thinking it was just another one of his two sh1ts stories, like the fan club in Warrington/Me and Lisa know a lot of people etc, we're very popular (throbber), but there is the typical Bill Oddie Tattoo on one of his shoulders the old "BLOOD GROUP O-POS" one.

So who is this tw@t and who can expose him for the Walting Tosser he is?

Don't know who you're talking about. I'd rather have no sex for 8 weeks than watch that sh1te. Thats what my right hand was made for!

“One night I went out with a girlfriend. He came in the club, dragged me out and punched me in the stomach. A couple of hours later, he came to the flat and gave me a busted lip.”

Mario joined the Territorial Army in 1985 and Denise claims that “made him even more aggressive”.
:roll:

FredWest said:
Unfortunately it's Big Brother time again (there's been a few threads on this already).

But after being blackmailed into watching it yet again (no BB, no Oats), watching it last night, the Joey/Rambo Wannabe that is Mario/Shaun gave out the old "When i was in the Army", now there was I thinking it was just another one of his two sh1ts stories, like the fan club in Warrington/Me and Lisa know a lot of people etc, we're very popular (throbber), but there is the typical Bill Oddie Tattoo on one of his shoulders the old "BLOOD GROUP O-POS" one.

So who is this tw@t and who can expose him for the Walting Tosser he is?
as you righty said a few threads have been made and they were all hooped or locked or both for a reason.

if you are watching/interested in BB go to a BB website

Status
Not open for further replies.