Marines go James Bond style

Erm, how the fcuk is the average Booty supposed to perform spiderman-like leaps and gambols loaded up with beans, bullets and a gat?

I suspect that rather than gracefully leaping like a salmon from roof-top to roof-top, your average loaded-up steely-eyed dealer of death would actually crash straight through it....

freedomman said:
Erm, how the fcuk is the average Booty supposed to perform spiderman-like leaps and gambols loaded up with beans, bullets and a gat?

I suspect that rather than gracefully leaping like a salmon from roof-top to roof-top, your average loaded-up steely-eyed dealer of death would actually crash straight through it....
Seems a bit fanciful to me too, but what do i know?

Perhaps its all part of the MoD glamourising war :wink:

freedomman said:
... or dressed like Miss Moneypenny

He said when his team first met the commandos, one of his fellow traceurs told the marines: “Hi everyone, my name is Sticky and I’m going to teach you some shit.” :roll:

The marines were taken through training exercises before being unleashed on a busy London roundabout during the evening rush hour.
Wow, leaping on roundabouts... impressive :wink:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Sounds like good stuff to me.

EZ told them "I'm now going to teach you some sh!t" - sounds like he's already a bootie!

If nothing else, I'm sure it will be absolutely great for fitness, upper and lower body.

Odd, I was reading about this a few months back, about how the Americans (SEAL's) were usuing elements from Parcour to train for urban warfare, cool on the Booties.