Marines Chief In Initiation Row Says No Recruits Complained

Well, could it be that they are too afraid to complain in case they get another hiding?

cpunk

LE
Doesn't this miss the point? Where this kind of initiation ritual is being condoned, the 'victims' are unlikely to complain because they know that they won't be supported by the C of C. What a stupid response.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Apparently Prince Edward in now interested in rejoining the Marines!

Clearly, as nobody complained, it's not a problem. Perhaps now the situation will just 'go away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO 42 a tad naive perhaps..................

cpunk

LE
Fang_Farrier said:
I hope you aren't suggesting that His Royal Highness would enjoy the sight of muscular young men rolling naked in mud? That, Sir, would be treason! :lol:

ViroBono said:
Adam Ingram, the armed forces minister, insisted yesterday that the incident "was not typical of what goes on".
Drawing on his own vast military experience, no doubt. :roll:
Royal Marines naked, dressing as women and fighting? Oh the shock, thats all they ever do!

FNUSNU said:
ViroBono said:
Adam Ingram, the armed forces minister, insisted yesterday that the incident "was not typical of what goes on".
Drawing on his own vast military experience, no doubt. :roll:
Royal Marines naked, dressing as women and fighting? Oh the shock, thats all they ever do!

Sounds normal to me. Perfectly reasonable behaviour. Now where is my old nurses uniform?

Madness with a capital 'M'

Classic

cpunk said:
Fang_Farrier said:
I hope you aren't suggesting that His Royal Highness would enjoy the sight of muscular young men rolling naked in mud? That, Sir, would be treason! :lol:
Perhaps Sophie would as well,sort of keep it in the family! 'Oh the Tower beckons'