Marines Chief In Initiation Row Says No Recruits Complained

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MOD_Oracle, Nov 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Drawing on his own vast military experience, no doubt. :roll:
  2. Well, could it be that they are too afraid to complain in case they get another hiding?
  3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Doesn't this miss the point? Where this kind of initiation ritual is being condoned, the 'victims' are unlikely to complain because they know that they won't be supported by the C of C. What a stupid response.
  4. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Apparently Prince Edward in now interested in rejoining the Marines!
  5. Clearly, as nobody complained, it's not a problem. Perhaps now the situation will just 'go away'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CO 42 a tad naive perhaps..................
  6. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I hope you aren't suggesting that His Royal Highness would enjoy the sight of muscular young men rolling naked in mud? That, Sir, would be treason! :lol:
  7. Royal Marines naked, dressing as women and fighting? Oh the shock, thats all they ever do!

8. Sounds normal to me. Perfectly reasonable behaviour. Now where is my old nurses uniform?

Madness with a capital 'M'
  9. What a surprise. I'n deeply shocked at even the suggestion that recruits could possibly have anything to complain about
  10. Just incase you missed it he! he!
  11. Just incase you missed it he! he!
  12. Perhaps Sophie would as well,sort of keep it in the family! 'Oh the Tower beckons'