Marines banned from farting...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by insert-coin-here, Aug 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fuck 'em i say! You wont see the Afghans banning smoking weed whilst on duty or on patrol!

2. Bloody hell! I never imagined "don't ask don't tell" would have been abandoned with such enthusiasm by USMC.

3. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Does that mean the Afghan's won't be having 'lunchtime boy-bumsex sessions' down the local orchard/headmans gaff too? Surely it's only fair to compromise if you won't let the hired help take liberties themselves?

4. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

USMC probably fart Souza tunes.
    Must be like last night of the proms waiting to go over the top.

5. The last couple of years I have spent living with Afghans. This is rule is bollocks and clearly not researched by the Marines.
    Whilst relaxing on the floor for dinner etc, the number of Burps and trouser trumpets issued by my hosts would deafen an artilleryman. In fact it appears to be somewhat expected (careful balance in not following through)
    For anyone that has drunk large amounts of Shlambay (sp?) with the Afghans, one knows the affect this has on ones innards.

6. Haha, too funny... Not sure why they think boff for fart came from the UK though, I have never heard of that one. Not sure why all of them think they are defending Afghans either....their propaganda machine certainly is doing overtime.

7. I just love the replies on Battle Rattle, just about what anyone would expect of Marines or Squaddies anywhere. To say they don't give a shit is not quite right, more the opposite perhaps.

8. One has to wonder what sort of punishment the dancing boys are given if they happen to let one rip while in the act?

I cant really imagine it getting much worse for them really,being rectally belabored by a group of sexually repressed,honking Afghan police is pretty much at the top of my 'bad things that can happen to you' list'.

9. Farting is a disgusting habit.

What do you expect from an Yank, coming from a Mcdonald like Prostitute culture.

10. Shagging goats and little boys is disgusting. Farting is a natural function, or are you going to tell us that you do not fart. Oh and tell us why you actually live in the UK.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fucking hell, I thought he'd gone for good this time.

12. The phrase "people in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones" does it mean anything to you?

13. each sock puppet gets a turn.

14. Would the Afghans be more offended if you lit the fart instead?