Marine-x vs the rest - Mill!

SMiller

Old-Salt
Despite the fact this child does the toys out the pram routine, I would like him to be kept around. I haven't stopped laughing for a good 15 minutes, my doctor says it's helping to clear up my herpes.

giblackjack

Clanker
Biscuits_AB said:
Do SPAMS use the word 'mill'?
What are you referring to Biscuits? Used as in what context?

Milling is an age old thing what happens in basic or for certain courses, where you and another blokey goes into a makeshift ring.
Then you have either 2 or 3 minutes to punch the hell out of each other. Windmilling (where it takes it name from) where arms a flaid around, and other such things
At the end a winner is picked.
If get get caught slacking or holding back, then you are normally thrown in there again to see if you learnt your lesson the first time

Speckled_Jim

Old-Salt
This guy has got to be an alter-ego of one of the regulars on here. He uses the word "mill" in the thread title. He knows what the guardian is and its target audience. Either he is an incredibly well informed american citizen (do they really exist esp at the age of 16?), or a brit pretending to be a yank to yank some chains round here. He just doesn't add up.

RHQ Rug-rat

Old-Salt
marine-x said:
Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
You thick, illiterate cnut. Can I smell your mom through her shiny tights please?
eh, arent u that fag from NAAFI well hell my mom will just chop your dick off and shove it up your dark regions, before get jiggy with your peroxide ho of a mum beeach
Marine-x,

I bet you're too young to remember the film deliverance? Shame really. I can see you as a buck toothed, eight-finger on one hand, banjo playing inbred, sitting on your porch shooting varmints.

Now do me a favour and fcuk off, you bell-end. Ps, any chance of pair of your mom's thongs. I need something to catch the apples in.

Regards you fcucking cot-death.

RRR
:?

Speckled_Jim said:
This guy has got to be an alter-ego of one of the regulars on here. He uses the word "mill" in the thread title.
I think you'll find the thread title is courtesy of PTP.

Speckled_Jim

Old-Salt
Oh :oops:
I still don't think he's for real. If he is then he's alarmingly well read with regard to Afghan ops but can't write a sentance correctly.

AubreyGerrard

Old-Salt
Gents:

Please ignore this troll. If he's for real, he'll have his ass handed to him when he gets to bootcamp. He speaks for no Marine I've ever known, and he obviously doesn't get UK humour or the NAAFI Bar.

RTFQ

RIP
RIP
Please ignore this troll. If he's for real, he'll have his ass handed to him when he gets to bootcamp. He speaks for no Marine I've ever known, and he obviously doesn't get UK humour or the NAAFI Bar.
Aubrey has got it right here. This is a 'bite' on a gargantuan scale by people who are old enough to know better. One thing I'm sure we've all learnt to be true is that empty vessels make the most noise. At best, marianne-x is a wannabe marine who'll get discharged fefore his second year for endangering his squad with his stupidity, at worst he is a 15 year old walter mitty and the nearest he'll get to a uniform will be at McDonalds. To respond on such a scale is to demean this site. Every country has it's share of dangerous fools, god knows the uK has enough of them, unfortunately the US is so much bigger and accordingly has greater numbers of them - and they have guns and think God, the Flag and Hollywood make them right and righteous.

To get anywhere in the future we need to identify and engage with the decent, intelligent, open minded members of each nation/culture. In this case we have the likes of Ctauch, Corporal and Aubrey who are worth talking to. When we encounter amoeba like maureen, fcuk them off at the high port.

Edited by RTFQ because he didn't read the thread fully and REALLY can't believe a school kid would post on a Military Site. Can someone speak to the FBI and tell thim we have a future Columbine Gunman on our hands?

Latest Threads