Marine-x vs the rest - Mill!

Door_Bundle_Mk2 said:
Talking of dirty c*cks, hows your old man? Does his c*ck still smell of arseholes?

Oh by the way, tell your mum that I've got a drawcord for her baggy asshole and also that the cleaners job in the barracks is still going free.

Thank you Cleetus, you slack jawed sister fcuker.
Come on DB, get off the fence, stop mincing your words and tell us what you REALLY think :lol:

A_team_lewis

War Hero
Biscuits_AB said:
A_team_lewis said:
I don't know what you're all on about, I think he's cute. Nothing funnier than an angry child. Stick your hand on their forehead and let them wave their arms at you!
Diddums! I'll go heat your milk.
Aren't you in the cadets or OTC or something like that? Seem to remember some similar sh*te being posted by you last year.
I'm in Mothers and Toddlers. You my fan club sunshine?

so you must be the todller then!!

Corporal said:
marine-x said:
If the "USMC blokes" are dismayed at me , they won't be as half as pissed as the guys from falluja and elsewhere when they see the junk that you've been writing,pray that they don't meet you. I am nearly done studying going to boot camp adios p****r
Just shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm giving 3 to 1 odds that this kid never even ATTEMPTS to go into the Marines. :D
8O Only 3-1 odds. i reckon more like 1000-1, and a lot higher if he can go through boot with out getting his back doors kicked in!!

E

error_unknown

marine-x said:
If the "USMC blokes" are dismayed at me , they won't be as half as pissed as the guys from falluja and elsewhere when they see the junk that you've been writing,pray that they don't meet you. I am nearly done studying going to boot camp adios p****r
Hey there, small penis boy. I have some good friends from the USMC, US Army and USAF that I served with in Iraq: I doubt that they would want you fighting their corner; I suspect they're big enough to do that themselves. Go home and have a nice glass of warm milk, finish school, join the Marines, get trained, serve in a combat zone; then come back here and start shooting your mouth off. There's a possibility you might get listened to then.

B

Biscuits_AB

marine-x said:
Biscuits_AB said:
marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
Don't forget to come back and play marine -x..i am sure there are some here who will enjoy you as much as i enjoyed your mum :lol:
Actually the very thought of a pale gap toothed brit makes her reach for her glock. :p
For a moment there, I thought you said 'c*ck'.
er..y'know the firearm that shoots bullets and kills people :D
Mine's shoots!...............damn near killed your Ma when it shot into her eyes. Did she ever get the stains off the curtains?

B

Biscuits_AB

A_team_lewis said:
Biscuits_AB said:
A_team_lewis said:
I don't know what you're all on about, I think he's cute. Nothing funnier than an angry child. Stick your hand on their forehead and let them wave their arms at you!
Diddums! I'll go heat your milk.
Aren't you in the cadets or OTC or something like that? Seem to remember some similar sh*te being posted by you last year.
I'm in Mothers and Toddlers. You my fan club sunshine?
No. I just find it laughable that you have the audacity to have a go at this bloke when you're a bigger c*ck yourself.

Fckin Walt.

Can we not just end this here and now???

Xmarine seems not to appreciate our british sense of humour and we seem to detest his cocky gungho attitude.

No one is benefiting from this and its just wasting timne and space when we could be talking about dwarves giving rim jobs to old dears from the RLC, or flash's quandry over wether to pork his missus up the chocolate strafish 8O :D

agent smith

PS flash, did you???

BigJobs

Old-Salt
Words fail to sum up what I think of you mr.x.
You are one of the few americans that give your country a bad name.
I would be ashamed to know you, and I seriously doubt you ever see service with an attitude like that.
Your are an insensitive bigot, who has no idea what he is talking about, and there is no room for people like you on this site.
You are a child who needs to be taught a few life lessons, and fast.

On a more personal note, I think your mother didn't love you enough....or too much....whatever it was, it wasn't exactly the right amount.

ps. did you Flash?

Sorry, it wasnt flash, it was trickywoo.

Its those bloody rick mayle (sp?) pics that get me every time! :D

agent smith

PS did you trickywoo?

It always amazes me when people think that if you are not contacted 50 times a day then obviously you are doing fu*k all and a shite job

DOesn't the phrase good soldiering mean anything ? In a peace keeping operation, isn't the idea to keep the peace ? How exactly do that if you loose off at any raghead with a stick.

I have a lot of time for the US military, I have worked with them and found them great soldiers to a man, I have even worked with jarheads who also are a fine discipline bunch but they still haven't learned what it means to fight in an out of area operation, this cmes from generations of soldiers training th fight the evil empire that doesn't exist anymore, old habits die hard you see. We lousy brits onthe other hand have thought countless bush wars (no puns on this being a "bush" war thanks) and now how to handle ourselves.

Don't belive me ??? My unit took over in Belfast once, the previous unit, that will remain nameless, has a history of being hard chargers and had a hard tour being contacted on average every 2nd day. We took over and for the forst 10 days or so the same happend to us, then they sussed that we were someone knew and acted in avery different way, result ? Contacts dropped to almost nothing, couple a month and republican locals began to treat us well, but I suppose in marine-x's mind we were a bunch of pussies sitting on our backsides :roll:

See it ain't rocket science

giblackjack

Clanker
My, oh my. Step away from the boards for a couple of days and look at the turd that floats to the surface of the pool. 8O

kiddo-x, when you step in shyte, you really look for the biggest pile you can find, don't you? You really do need to grow up before you hit boot camp, or you're gonna get eaten alive.

You know, this is kinda funny actually, because about three years ago, maybe a little less, I pulled the same type of crap that you're pulling now... I was young and stupid then too. about your age, actually (assuming you're graduating this spring from high school). Guess, what, I got an education, learned that what I made a mistake, and corrected my actions. I am now well on my way to earning a commision in the USAF.

My advice to you, listen to everyone else here, and take into consideration that everyone else on here has more REAL WORLD experience than you, and STFU. Attempt to join the USMC, go to boot camp, get the shit beat out of you and hopefully you'll grow into a man. By the way, I won't ever refer to you as marine-x until you've EARNED the title of U.S. Marine.

Blackjack

PS Corp, think the DI's would film his boot camp for us? I haven't had a good laugh in a while! :D

BigJobs

Old-Salt
note the term Mr.x, as he is neither a marine or has any kind of rank whatsoever.

giblackjack

Clanker
BigJobs said:
note the term Mr.x, as he is neither a marine or has any kind of rank whatsoever.
well noted and fully agree. I just hope he eventually grows up and realizes his mistakes.

MURINE-X(murine-an adjective describing the speciesMus musculusor mouse)

Seadog

ADC
'Marine –x' :roll: will be the new euphemism for Private Pyle. But at least Private Pyle made it to and through boot camp. So called 'marine' x hasn't started! 8O

Do you suck dick marine (yeah right) x? You are a disgusting fatbody marine (yeah right) x. You climb obstacles like old people fcuk.

(Probably not that well :wink: )

Civilian schoolboy x, wind your neck in. You are all fart and no sh!t. Time to stop claiming the battle honours of noble and honourable marines- you civvy sprog ponce.

Personna;;y i dont think it should be marine -x i think it should be FONC, for those of you who dont know what it means

F- Friend
O- Of
N- No
C-Cnut

Latest Threads