Marine-x vs the rest - Mill!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Marine-x, I'm uncertain as to how the law works in your neck of the woods.
If your father divorced your mother, would she still be his sister ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
marine-x said:
in basra us yanks are doing the hard work moron, and don't ever forget.
marine-x said:
Empire said:
I dont bad mouth anyone. I respond to what I see as comments that are on here to wind us up.

The only clown I see here is a wannabe US marine.

Go back to Mil.com or what other hole you crawled from, or, alternatively you could start posting as an adult.

I am serving and I have served in the Triangle as you call it.

What about yourself
on my way after i complete school i know freinds out there though and they are mightyly pissed at the s**t that you and your chums are spewing. Hell you have effectively been doing all the winding up i kept quiet until i saw the garbage that your mate PJ was throwing out. At mil.com they don't at least talk the same kind of prissy BS that you do they respect your opinion even if they dont agree, what were you doing in the triangle then manning the canteens and whining to the guardian. :evil:
So that'll be a 'NO' then.
But you've spoken to people right ?
This is similar to claiming to be an expert on sex because you've got a subscription to Hustler - never done it but read loads about it.

Look son, your patriotism is very laudable, but you really do need to sort out the inside of your skull out before you join up.
I have worked with a number of USMC blokes, and know even more on a personal basis. Several have mentioned that they are acutely embarrassed by your purile outporings and inform me that you'll "get a serious attitude adjustment" should you succeed in getting in.

My comments on the 'Andy McNabbing' thread was to and for these mates, servicemen, something you are not !
As and when you grow up, finish school and possibly be permitted to wear a uniform you will be qualified to make comment, until then take your milk & cookies like a good lad and study hard.

The site membership consists mainly of troops from a number of nations around the world who have and continue to serve in the line of fire.
Listen to them all.
They are your elders and betters.

on my way after i complete school
'nuff said. :roll:

BTW, on the subject of the Boer war concentration camps. They were nothing like those of the nazis and the idea behind them was completely different. The deaths that occured their were the result of f**k ups and incompetance not through any planned extermination of the Boers.

As for the blue on blues for which the US military has had a reputation going back at least to WWII. I'll always remember the quote from the World at War series which goes something like. "When the Luftwaffe bombs the allies hide, When the RAF bombs the Germans hide, when the Americans bomb everyone hides"

E

error_unknown

marine-x said:
OK killer, I'm not sure you're old enough to be in the Naafi: you might want to post in the OTC and ACF forum, they'll be more your age group.

Q

quick-morser

Shouldn't you be doing your homework or tidying your room up instead of playing at being grown up

A_team_lewis

War Hero
I don't know what you're all on about, I think he's cute. Nothing funnier than an angry child. Stick your hand on their forehead and let them wave their arms at you!
Diddums! I'll go heat your milk.

marine-x

Swinger
canteen_cowboy said:
Don't forget to come back and play marine -x..i am sure there are some here who will enjoy you as much as i enjoyed your mum :lol:
Actually the very thought of a pale gap toothed brit makes her reach for her glock. :p

marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
Don't forget to come back and play marine -x..i am sure there are some here who will enjoy you as much as i enjoyed your mum :lol:
Actually the very thought of a pale gap toothed brit makes her reach for her glock. :p
no, was not her glock she was reaching for..it was mine :wink:

canteen_cowboy said:
marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
no, was not her glock she was reaching for..it was mine :wink:
older model, cheaper to run :wink:

B

Biscuits_AB

A_team_lewis said:
I don't know what you're all on about, I think he's cute. Nothing funnier than an angry child. Stick your hand on their forehead and let them wave their arms at you!
Diddums! I'll go heat your milk.
Aren't you in the cadets or OTC or something like that? Seem to remember some similar sh*te being posted by you last year.

B

Biscuits_AB

marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
For a moment there, I thought you said 'c*ck'.

marine-x

Swinger
Cutaway said:
marine-x said:
in basra us yanks are doing the hard work moron, and don't ever forget.
marine-x said:
Empire said:
I dont bad mouth anyone. I respond to what I see as comments that are on here to wind us up.

The only clown I see here is a wannabe US marine.

Go back to Mil.com or what other hole you crawled from, or, alternatively you could start posting as an adult.

I am serving and I have served in the Triangle as you call it.

What about yourself
on my way after i complete school i know freinds out there though and they are mightyly pissed at the s**t that you and your chums are spewing. Hell you have effectively been doing all the winding up i kept quiet until i saw the garbage that your mate PJ was throwing out. At mil.com they don't at least talk the same kind of prissy BS that you do they respect your opinion even if they dont agree, what were you doing in the triangle then manning the canteens and whining to the guardian. :evil:
So that'll be a 'NO' then.
But you've spoken to people right ?
This is similar to claiming to be an expert on sex because you've got a subscription to Hustler - never done it but read loads about it.

Look son, your patriotism is very laudable, but you really do need to sort out the inside of your skull out before you join up.
I have worked with a number of USMC blokes, and know even more on a personal basis. Several have mentioned that they are acutely embarrassed by your purile outporings and inform me that you'll "get a serious attitude adjustment" should you succeed in getting in.

My comments on the 'Andy McNabbing' thread was to and for these mates, servicemen, something you are not !
As and when you grow up, finish school and possibly be permitted to wear a uniform you will be qualified to make comment, until then take your milk & cookies like a good lad and study hard.

The site membership consists mainly of troops from a number of nations around the world who have and continue to serve in the line of fire.
Listen to them all.
They are your elders and betters.
If the "USMC blokes" are dismayed at me , they won't be as half as pissed as the guys from falluja and elsewhere when they see the junk that you've been writing,pray that they don't meet you. I am nearly done studying going to boot camp adios p****r

marine-x

Swinger
Biscuits_AB said:
marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
er..y'know the firearm that shoots bullets and kills people :D

army_of_1

Old-Salt
Marine X, don't you think it's time you just gave up. It's obvious that you're not making any friends here. Get off the computer and do your homework or something because it's very clear that the only clue you have about anything military is what someone's read to you from recruiting literature. I have a feeling that you're going to get an attitude adjustment extremely quickly should you ever be allowed to put on a uniform. Find another website to sell your b*llshit on. I'm pretty certain I can speak for eveyone when I say won't be missed.

Am I the only getting bored watching everyone waste their time and effort on this sprog?

marine-x said:
Good theory. You got one? close to the head gets best results so they say

marine-x said:
Biscuits_AB said:
marine-x said:
canteen_cowboy said:
Err, yeah we know! It's called taking the p iss, or at least it would be, but we know how much love your old lady has for "dirty c*ck".

Talking of dirty c*cks, hows your old man? Does his c*ck still smell of arseholes?

Oh by the way, tell your mum that I've got a drawcord for her baggy asshole and also that the cleaners job in the barracks is still going free.

Thank you Cleetus, you slack jawed sister fcuker.

marine-x said:
If the "USMC blokes" are dismayed at me , they won't be as half as pissed as the guys from falluja and elsewhere when they see the junk that you've been writing,pray that they don't meet you. I am nearly done studying going to boot camp adios p****r
Just shut up, you have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm giving 3 to 1 odds that this kid never even ATTEMPTS to go into the Marines. :D

Latest Threads