Marine Tackles Suicide Bomber

What is it with royals and jumping on bombs. There must be something in the water out there

The Crazy fool.

Well done.

Maj Cantrill added: "It was conspicuous gallantry. He saved multiple lives. Everyone thinks he's a hero."
So, can anyone guess what the marine is being lined up for ...?

I don't think it's just the marines whiskey, look what PTE Cole had to go through to get an MC, a third tier award.

It all seems like lucky dip to me when it comes to the awarding of gallantry medals, I wouldn't like to be the one making the decision on who's' actions were the bravest as they're all heroes.

Whiskey_60 said:
HVM_Boy said:
The Crazy fool.

Well done.

Maj Cantrill added: "It was conspicuous gallantry. He saved multiple lives. Everyone thinks he's a hero."
So, can anyone guess what the marine is being lined up for ...?
Knowing the Marines a MiD...
If the Navy get a MiD are they known as MiDSHIPMEN?

Well done booty but a bit old for the next Army/Navy game!

mark1234 said:
I don't think it's just the marines whiskey, look what PTE Cole had to go through to get an MC, a third tier award.

It all seems like lucky dip to me when it comes to the awarding of gallantry medals, I wouldn't like to be the one making the decision on who's' actions were the bravest as they're all heroes.
True.

W

wevers

Bloody lunatic, especially as he lready realised that the bloke was trying to detonate the bike again....... :salut: :salut: :salut: