Marine`s father scoops £45 million....and he`s off to AFG!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by rockape623, Nov 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just read that story, Fair play to him, the lad is correct, his unit and his mates come first, we all know what he means by that, lets hope he gets home in one piece and enjoys his dads cash.
  2. All respect to the guy, if it's true.... he is standing up for his ideals, and not bleating about it!! I wonder if the media would have been as nice if it was the other way around and he used "daddies" money to get out of going!

Well done him!!
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Good on him.

Bearing in mind the change in policy that encourages the bribing of the Taliban, I wonder if . . . . .
  4. Surely Not Biped.!
  5. I take it being a "Dolphin Trainer" is no longer in vogue? :)
  6. Cpl Scadding is it! Unit.... address.... a post code somebody! I need to figure out where to send this begging letter!

If it were me, i'd still go on tour but have my own "bestest in the world" AFV waiting for me at the other end. I'd leap off the plane, jump into the thing and refuse to get out for six months! Hur, hur, hur! :p
  7. What’s up darling, I’m a millionaire commando ........ I used to be a dolphone trainer
  8. Broken biscuits, Love, I dont just work there I own the factory.... :p
  9. Noblesse oblige...even for the nouveau riche! Safe tour, booty, and hoofing wets when you return!
  10. I bet he's f*cking threaders, the only thing stopping him banging out of camp and being picked up in a Bentley is a few hundred grinning faces waiting for him to bolt it so they can cheer him with a resounding AAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!

Bet his old man throws a right do for them when they get back
  11. Royal Marine Regiment?? well that's what a troop bud say's so it MUST be true
  12. Fair play to him, also nice to see his old man nosing around the Range Rover dealership in what looked like some dapper get up.

Nothing worse than seeing some one win such an extraordinary amount only to say this will not change me.
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

or this:

:? :? :?