• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Marine`s father scoops £45 million....and he`s off to AFG!

I just read that story, Fair play to him, the lad is correct, his unit and his mates come first, we all know what he means by that, lets hope he gets home in one piece and enjoys his dads cash.

All respect to the guy, if it's true.... he is standing up for his ideals, and not bleating about it!! I wonder if the media would have been as nice if it was the other way around and he used "daddies" money to get out of going!

Well done him!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Good on him.

Bearing in mind the change in policy that encourages the bribing of the Taliban, I wonder if . . . . .

Cpl Scadding is it! Unit.... address.... a post code somebody! I need to figure out where to send this begging letter!

If it were me, i'd still go on tour but have my own "bestest in the world" AFV waiting for me at the other end. I'd leap off the plane, jump into the thing and refuse to get out for six months! Hur, hur, hur! :p

I bet he's f*cking threaders, the only thing stopping him banging out of camp and being picked up in a Bentley is a few hundred grinning faces waiting for him to bolt it so they can cheer him with a resounding AAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!!

Bet his old man throws a right do for them when they get back

Fair play to him, also nice to see his old man nosing around the Range Rover dealership in what looked like some dapper get up.

Nothing worse than seeing some one win such an extraordinary amount only to say this will not change me.

Doogonk said:
Cpl Scadding is it! Unit.... address.... a post code somebody! I need to figure out where to send this begging letter!

If it were me, i'd still go on tour but have my own "bestest in the world" AFV waiting for me at the other end. I'd leap off the plane, jump into the thing and refuse to get out for six months! Hur, hur, hur! :p

This:

or this:

:? :? :?

Latest Threads