Marine Exploration - Underwater Treasure Hunters?

Gundulph said:
Is there anyone on ARRSE who does this for a living? I have information that could well pinpoint something of extreme value off of the North African Coast, I've approached Odyssey Marine Exploration but can get no answers from their contact forms etc. they probably think this is from some crazy man... trust me, it isn't!

If anyone works for such a Company who could carry out a marine exploration, down to around 15m depth to check something can they PM me...

Thanks
you bought the 'treasure map' that nice nigerian fellow was e-mailing a 'selected few' about last week didnt you? :D

I suspect these organisations get many approaches such as yours every day. I would think that they will not show an interest till you prove your both comitment (ie you show your will contribute to the enterprise till it hurts) and your facts.

DrStealth said:
Gundulph said:
Is there anyone on ARRSE who does this for a living? I have information that could well pinpoint something of extreme value off of the North African Coast, I've approached Odyssey Marine Exploration but can get no answers from their contact forms etc. they probably think this is from some crazy man... trust me, it isn't!

If anyone works for such a Company who could carry out a marine exploration, down to around 15m depth to check something can they PM me...

Thanks
you bought the 'treasure map' that nice nigerian fellow was e-mailing a 'selected few' about last week didnt you? :D
How did you guess DrStealth?! Damn!

actually, no I have info that is over 40 years old and quite genuine...